Emily C.
Co.Durham

Am I the only one who when applies it, after 10+ mins it turns all flakey?

Zoe F.
Zoe F.
2 years, 11 months ago
Try putting a face primer or moisturizer on before you apply the powder.
McKay C.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Nanaimo, BC
4 years, 11 months ago
I personally have quite dry skin as well, so every morning before I apply anything to my face I make sure I wash my face well to get rid of the flakes that may sit on my skin that my make up could potentially catch on, and then use a nice moisturizer following that. I have never found this product flaking on me before! If you aren't already, try this out as well and hopefully it will help. :)
Meaghan D.
Meaghan D.
montreal,qc
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes the same happened to me
Clara H.
Clara H.
5 years, 7 months ago
1. make sure your face isn't wet or sticky from extra foundation or concealer 2. make sure you are properly moisturized 3. apply with a good quality fluffy powder brush 4. try not to put too much on, a little goes a long way
Briana P.
Briana P.
Jaffrey, NH
5 years, 7 months ago
Never has happened to me, maybe try putting on less?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 7 months ago
Doesn't happen to me , maybe you use too much ?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL
5 years, 7 months ago
When my skin is dry, rimmel stay matte turns flaky on me as well. I suggest you moisturize really well before applying this powder and if your skin is so dry it feels chapped skip out on the powder all together.