Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Transaparent more...
I bought this a while ago. Like... a WHILE ago lol I had only used it a handful of times. It always looked to cakey on me. I stopped using it obviously. Fast forward to about a week ago. I ran out of my usual setting powder so I figured I’ve give this a shot again. I’m glad I did! Now that I know a little more about what I’m doing, this went on so well!! I used a puff to pat it INto my skin not just ON. This made a huge difference. I didn’t look powdery and cakey. It set into my makeup and kept me shine free for quite some time. It didn’t alter the color of my foundation at all. I will continue using this for sure. I’m no longer in a big hurry to go buy another higher end powder.