Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Transaparent more...
I do like this powder and it is a good powder. It’s good for any skin type really. It has a matte finish which is what I search for in anything. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the packaging. It seems like here lately nobody is putting mirrors on their presses powders anymore. I usually prefer a pressed powder over a loose powder to control any sweating on my face which because of my medication I do frequently. But if I’m out and not at home I do not have a mirror to see where I’m placing it for one and I have a lid that can get lost which leaves me with no way to protect my powder from bacteria and any other outside contaminates. For the price I can’t complain too much but I wish rimmel would put a mirror on this since a pressed powder is what most people use to touch up with throughout the day. Other than that I highly recommend.