Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This product is okay but not something I love or use often! I usually grab this when I'm trying new looks out late at night. For me this product isn't the best, it tends to make my makeup look spotty after awhile of wear. It doesn't seem to last all day & sometimes makes my makeup look a little cakey! Its cheap (around $4-$5) which is a plus side, but like I said it's not the best, you get what you pay for! It may work different for some people but for me it isn't the best, however it's still a product I usually every now & then & I don't really regret buying it! I'd give it a 6/10.