Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Does this powder prolong the matte effect? Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Is it really that good?
Lo quiero! Me lo pueden enviar😭
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder!
Product Highlights
I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!in reviews
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable.in reviews
This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix.in reviews
...sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look.in reviews
I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day.in reviews
Elsie P.
Belle Mead, NJ
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Elsie P.
This is my new favorite setting powder! The Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder is perfect for oily skin! Having oily skin, it is very hard to find products that will last the entire day. My makeup around my t-zone has not smudged or faded even after 10 hours after putting it on. I will definitely be getting this product again! #asian#makeup
Kate S.
Peabody, MA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Kate S.
According to Rommel, their Stay Matte powder will give you up to 5 hours of natural shine control. It helps minimize the appearance of pores, it’s dermatologically tested, and leaves you with a fresh and natural finish. This powder is great at setting your makeup. It doesn’t provide much in the way of coverage - it’s a sheer powder. It feels light on the skin and does give a nice, even, matte finish. There’s also no fallout when you swirl your brush in the pan, it’s definitely not messy and it’s affordable!! For the price, it’s a good setting powder.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Carrie H.
This is a really good powder if you want a matte look. It makes your foundation look flawless and keeps a matte finish throughout the day. The compact makes it easy to take with you and reapply throughout the day in any areas you get shiny. It’s totally worth the money and a great drug store find.
Kathleen R.
San Antonio, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Kathleen R.
This is the best drugstore setting powder I've tried. I have no complaints about it. It is very lightweight. It does not leave a caked on feeling. It does the job of setting, even under the eyes. I just love it. This is my go to for setting powders. My only complaint is the packaging. The lid on mine got loose after a few months so I have to set a heavier item on top to keep it closed.
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Jennifer V.
I love this powder! It is perfect to set the concealer on the lids, and to clean up your contour. It doesn’t leave a white cast, or five you flashback. The price is amazing, so I totally recommend this!
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
I ran out of my normal powder once & couldn't find it in the store. I grabbed this bc it was cheap & I figured it would hold me over until I got my regular brand again... I still bought the other face powder, but I have been using this product WAY more now. I love it. I use it in Sandstorm. It has great coverage on it's own, which is great because I hate to layer on foundations & powders. It isn't cakey on it's own, but it is if you try to use this in combination with a foundation or something. It's just not necessary. This is the ONE so-called "Matte" product I've tried that actually lives up to it's name. It really is oil-absorbing. I have oily/combination skin & have trouble with shiny face throughout the day. It's definitely been less of a problem since I've started using this. & The shade Sandstorm matches me flawlessly, which has always been an issue for me. It's hard to find a powder that really matches & doesn't make me look tan or ghostly white lol. This is great stuff. The only problem I've run into is that it's a little hard to wash off at the end of the day. It does feel cakey washing off (although it doesn't look cakey on). I have to use a make up wipe & exfoliating face wash to really feel like it's all off.
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder I think this pressed powder is decent. It’s not the best powder out there, but it is not the worst. I do think this powder leaves a matte finish. I don’t think it keeps my makeup matte all day long, but it helps it stay matte for a couple of hours. It’s not super pigmented, but it does add a little extra color and coverage. I find it extremely powdery. I don’t find myself reaching for it much anymore because I have better setting and pressed powders. Overall, I find that it does its job, but it’s nothing to rave about.
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Alice L.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Alice L.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
A product I keep repurchasing! This is like the 4th or 5th one I hit pan on! This powder is inexpensive, lasts a long time, and does its trick. It keeps my face matte throughout the day and I use the shade transparent. Will recommend!!
alba C.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by alba C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this powder as blotting powder honestly. I wear make up literally more than 8 hours and I get very oily. So I blott with it and brightens my oily areas and matefies them too.
Lyndsey P.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Lyndsey P.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite setting powder! I have tried many other brands including high end and low end but I always go back to this! I use it to set my foundation and it does not look cakey over liquid foundation like other pressed powders do!

484 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
il y a 7 mois
Isabella N. il y a 5 mois
Yes it does! If you use a setting powder also it Will Las all Day!
Lillie B.
il y a 10 mois
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder, does this powder provide much oil control?
Katie T. il y a 10 mois
I think it does, but you definitely have to reapply throughout the day.