Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Is this a setting powder??
Does it make your makeup last longer?
Is this product good on oily skin ?????
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder!
Product Highlights
I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!in reviews
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable.in reviews
This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix.in reviews
...sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look.in reviews
I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day.in reviews
Elsie P.
Belle Mead, NJ
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Elsie P.
This is my new favorite setting powder! The Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder is perfect for oily skin! Having oily skin, it is very hard to find products that will last the entire day. My makeup around my t-zone has not smudged or faded even after 10 hours after putting it on. I will definitely be getting this product again! #asian#makeup
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This pressed powder is everything. Honestly it's so freaking cheap, but works WONDERS! I recently went to an outdoor event and needed a little shine control because I have an oily T-zone, so I do my regular makeup routine, but on my T-zone I use this Stay Matte powder and on the rest of my fave I use my regular pressed powder. It helps with shine, I wasn't oily in pictures and it blends well. This will always be my go to product.
Brittany D.
Sandy, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how mattifying this product is. I have combination skin type and it works realllly well for my oily t zone. It stays on for a good 4ish hours, less if I’m sweaty. But, no products can last through my sweat. It does cling to some dry spots of my skin and so I have to work around that. But it’s great for all over coverage and setting.
Katelyn S.
Peabody, MA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Katelyn S.
According to Rommel, their Stay Matte powder will give you up to 5 hours of natural shine control. It helps minimize the appearance of pores, it’s dermatologically tested, and leaves you with a fresh and natural finish. This powder is great at setting your makeup. It doesn’t provide much in the way of coverage - it’s a sheer powder. It feels light on the skin and does give a nice, even, matte finish. There’s also no fallout when you swirl your brush in the pan, it’s definitely not messy and it’s affordable!! For the price, it’s a good setting powder.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Carrie H.
This is a really good powder if you want a matte look. It makes your foundation look flawless and keeps a matte finish throughout the day. The compact makes it easy to take with you and reapply throughout the day in any areas you get shiny. It’s totally worth the money and a great drug store find.
Sheyla  G.
Brownsville, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Sheyla  G.
I have nothing but good things to say about this product. First and foremost, it is very inexpensive that being said it is such a good high-end quality product it makes any foundation look amazing it is extremely mattefying which I LOVE. I added only to the T zone and even with just that it makes my finish look, just perfect.
Kathleen R.
San Antonio, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Kathleen R.
This is the best drugstore setting powder I've tried. I have no complaints about it. It is very lightweight. It does not leave a caked on feeling. It does the job of setting, even under the eyes. I just love it. This is my go to for setting powders. My only complaint is the packaging. The lid on mine got loose after a few months so I have to set a heavier item on top to keep it closed.
Jennifer  V.
Watauga, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Jennifer  V.
I love this powder! It is perfect to set the concealer on the lids, and to clean up your contour. It doesn’t leave a white cast, or five you flashback. The price is amazing, so I totally recommend this!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's an easy, inexpensive powder that does an ok job at mattifying the skin. I find that touch ups are needed. Packaging is flimsy and no puff is provided so traveling with the powder is difficult. It's just an OK product for me. I will continue using but will not repurchase.
Charity H.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Charity H.
I have used this product for years and it has become a favorite. This is great for my combination skin and stays put for a while. It keeps my makeup in place as well. Love the price and quality. I recommend.

501 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eliana S.