Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,954 Q&A
- "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
- "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
- "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
- "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
I switched back to the stay matte powder since I used it in the past and I remember it having a more matte look. I really love this powder because I apply it with a dense kabuki brush instead of doing a wet sponge application and it still stays on my face without creasing. I find that it works much better with my dermablend foundation as well as wet n wild photofocus concealer without lower eyelid creasing. This pressed powder is also pretty sweatproof if you set it with a ton of setting spray or even just dunking my face in water.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos