Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

¿Es funcional para rostros brillosos? Me gustaría probarlo
Is this good to set undereye concealer? Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder!
Product Highlights
“I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!” in reviews
“The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable.” in reviews
“This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix.” in reviews
“...sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look.” in reviews
“I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day.” in reviews
Killeen, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Tiffani N.
Purchased at: Amazon
They aren't playing when they say STAY MATTE. this product is large and in charge when it comes to taking control of your oil. It started to wear slightly around the 6 hour mark, but isn't nothing a quick touch up can't handle. I love it and it has a permanent place in my collection.
Hillsboro
This was the first pressed powder I've used. It is only a dollar at my local wal-mart and it is very good for the price. This product does have a smell but it's not very strong after you put it on. I have used this powder with a sponge and also a brush. If using a sponge, I just use circular motions over the pan and get the desired amount and pat it where ever needed but it does disperse a lot of product so have a brush on hand to swipe of the excess! My personal favorite way to use it is with a brush and just lightly dust it over the face to help with shine and to set my concealer on light makeup days!
Battle Ground, IN
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Go V.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Go V.
Purchased at: Walmart
At first, I didn't care for this and thought it didn't work but I found out that it was the setting spray that I was using that was making me over oily. I used this with a tried and true setting spray and this powder is actually really good! I use it every single day and am never disappointed with how it looks on my skin. I especially love how it keeps my brows matte all day after struggling with for years with oily brows because of my oily forehead. This stuff is awesome! Super natural looking on the skin and keeps my skin looking nice.
Wadesville
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Marissa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite setting powders! I have been using the Laura Mercier and this one works just about as good as it! This $4 setting powder is almost as good as the $40 setting powder! This is the best deal!! With this, my makeup stays on so much longer and never creases. Also, this paired with the Stay Matte Primer is the best Matte finish! It holds back all the shine and I love a matte finish!! I highly recommend this product Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder #staymatted #settingpowder #pressedpowder #rimmel #rimmellondon
This is my favorite pressed powder for mattifying and longwear! I usually prefer to use higher end products in my professional kit, but this one is a must have for the price. It really helps prevent product break up on the skin, and keeps skin shine free longer than most products I've tried. It is one of the products I cannot live without for my own makeup as well. However, there are some cons. The packaging, while it probably helps keep the price low, is annoying and breaks easily. This product is also not good for those of a deeper complexion, and causes ashiness. It also will not brighten the under eye area if you are more fair, like I am. Overall though, for the price, you need to at least try it!
Mount Holly, NC
I love this powder. This is actually one powder that I have bought and ended up using the entire thing. Rarely to I find something that I like enough to keep using until I run out. I’ve bought it several times. I also am a huge fan of it because of the price!!! It’s very expensive compared to similar products from other brands. The only thing I wish was different is that it would come with a powder sponge (that’s not the proper name haha) like some compact powders have.
Madison Hts, VA
I had moderately high expectations for this - I've heard such good things about this powder. Most of my powders are loose these days, and I was hoping this one would be a solid pressed powder to have. I'm gonna say no on that. It's difficult to get out of the package, and doesn't really set my face. It just sits on top of my makeup and makes it look cakey. If I so much as touch my face, it comes off. Even my drugstore loose powder functions better than this one.
Conroe, TX
Really a great drugstore find! You will get a powder that provides a matte finish and that locks everything in place for the entire day. I really want to give this product 5 stars buttttttt, the packaging is horrible. When in my makeup bag the top will just slide right off. I also wouldn’t say this product is translucent like the shade I use implies, but nonetheless is a great product. Change the packaging and you have the perfect powder in my eyes!
Purchased at: Rite Aid
an OG product! after all these years, it's still the best drugstore powder. i'm an extremely oily girl and somehow this is the one product that keeps my oil away. and it's amazing how cheap it is. but i guess that makes sense as the powder breaks when i travel with it. i will continue to repurchase tho since it works that well. the colors also work well for me, but i am light skinned so i'm not sure about the selection for darker skin tones.
Deltona, FL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Michelle W.
I love this powder for my purse it’s great for touching up and taking a shine away when you’re out. This powder works awesome for making your skin look Matte even if your foundation is shiny. It’s not heavy or thick. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t come with the proof or a pad to put it on your face. I just bring a brush with me and use that. I really love Rimmel and I highly recommend this pressed powder, it’s great for the purse.

469 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 23 jours
Amanda A. • il y a 20 jours
yes! it isnt very heavy though so you may need to touch up your t-zone if you have oily skin
Doncaster
il y a un mois
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder ? How good really is this product is it good for oily and dry skin types .
Angela V. • il y a un mois
It is really good for oily skin although I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. It can last up to 9 hours..but of course this depends on the skin type, I have been using it for months and I am really satisfied. Give it a go hun.
peterborough