BY RIMMEL LONDON

A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.

• What's the best foundation or what works best for you? No...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this product after trying it?27 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
Kayla M.
Absolutely horrible!! I hate using it. It doesn’t blend or sit well. It doesnt match a face tone because it only has one tone to it. I only use it because I paid for it and I only use it on my make up eyes on my arm. My dog didn’t even wanted to eat it because it smells so bad.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
This foundation is not the one for combination to oily skin. Not good coverage for me and doesn’t stay on very long because it’s so dewy and I am so oily. I only bought it once and I will not buy it again. Now I am not saying this is a bad foundation, it just isn’t the one for me !
Carolyn S.
San Diego
Review for: 081 Fair Ivory more...
I wouldn’t recommend. Comes out of the tube like acrylic paint. It’s super thick and hard to blend. Becomes so greasy and gross.
Francesca B.
I do not think this foundation. It was very carley and unnatural looking. It came off after about an hour, and even broke me out. I would not recommend this product
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Review for: 081 Fair Ivory more...
This foundation is the worst, I hate it so much I ended up just throwing it away! The formula is thick and cakey. It doesn’t complement a face, at all. Never buying this again, and I wouldn’t recommend it!
alex a.
Austin
this product was very disapointing, it was very cakey even when combined with another foundation! not worth it! the colors were very off and i wouldn't repurchase ever!
Adrian S.
San Jose
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
This was the first foundation I ever started using two years ago. If you only ever used drug store brands I guess this isn’t a bad foundation. But once you used any high end brand foundation, you will notice the difference. It oxides like crazy making you like two times darker than intended. No a good foundation in my option at all.
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I am usually a huge fan of Rimmel foundations. I have tried so many of their products and have never been disappointed, but this is just terrible. This foundation goes on like icing and does not seem to settle on to the skin at all. It looks absolutely ridiculous.
🌹❤️Jasmine m.
Deception bay
I really don't like this it stays on for like half and hour then it goes all blotched and yucky wouldant recommend it
Ivy L.
Casstown, OH
I hate this Foundation it doesn’t do anything for my skin it makes it look like it so cakey it’s gross umm 0/10 would never recommend😕
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.