BY RIMMEL LONDON

A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.

• What's the best foundation or what works best for you? No...1 Answers
  • Would you purchase this product after trying it?27 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
Lisa G.
Fairport , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Right off the bat, let me give you the low down on my skin type: Combination/Oily- very dry eye/under eye area and incredibly oily t-zone and entire forehead; cystic acne.

I buy this foundation in Walgreens one day on a whim because I wasn’t satisfied with the current one I was using. At first I enjoyed it but this past year I’ve really stepped up my interest in beauty and makeup and with that my skill and ability to tell if a product is good or not has improved. Sadly, that means my view on this foundation has changed quite a bit!

PROS: very full coverage, wide selection of shades in lighter skin tones, formula is truly matte, non-comedogenic
CONS: thick formula that feels heavy on skin, very difficult to blend- “dries” quickly even though it feels like it never really fully dries down and transfers easily, can be streaky and stick to dry patches as well as settle into lines and wrinkles, not as many shade varieties in darker tones

To get into specifics, I’ve tried a dry and wet BB, a flat foundation brush, rounded foundation brush and my fingers. For me, a combo of a wet B.B. and my fingers seems to be the only thing that gets me even semi-decent results. I also definitely need to use powder over top or I’m asking for trouble! Is the price great? Yes. But I’d rather spend a bit more to have something I feel more comfortable and less french fryish in by noon. #Foundation #NotForOilySkin
Rochelle R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Rimmel london stay matte liquid foundation my color is in a warm caramel and this has been one of the few foundations I've been able to fine that does not affect my sensitive skin and not to mention is on the very low price you're able to get this product at your local drugstore turn around 5 to $7 great price. Great products I would recommend it apply with a makeup sponge to get a Flawless airbrushed finish
Colleen H.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 081 Fair Ivory more...
I would love this foundation if the formula wasn't such a nightmare. The shade is a great match for my skin and it is truely matte, which is what I was looking for... But lightweight it is not! It is very thick cakey and difficult to blend. The effect is unflattering and unnatural.

Maybe one day I will find the magic primer that makes this foundation everything I hoped it would be. Until then it will live in the graveyard of foundations that have done me wrong.
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
I love this foundation! I have tried many different kinds over the years and they either make me break-out, don’t give me good enough coverage, or both!
This foundation leaves a beautiful matte finish (contrasts beautifully with a nice highlighter!) and keeps my skin soft as well.
It goes on super easily (some people complain that it’s too thick but honestly that’s great because it makes for better coverage and a little bit covers a lot more than other brands).
One tube lasts me about 3 months and I use it between 4 and 6 times a week!
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this foundation so I just suggest that you try it and see for yourself if it works for your skin type (it’s super reasonably priced so even if you don’t end up liking it it isn’t going to drain your bank account so you shouldn’t be upset...plus if you buy it at target and aren’t satisfied they typically allow returns)
Erica K.
Scranton , PA
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I’m honestly torn on how to properly review this product.
The foundation is lightweight, easy to apply, and creamy. The price of the product is also very affordable which I like considering it is a drugstore product.
However applying this product can be a pain. It doesn’t go on the best with a beauty blender and goes on even worse with a brush. I’ve found myself using both tools at the same time to try and apply it and ultimately my fingers get used every time throughout the process. While the product is lightweight it is also very thick and applies to the skin kind of like a face mask. If you’re not quick to blend the product into the skin it dries down extremely quick as well as oxidizes like crazy.

I like the full coverage this product can provide and I like that it’s lightweight, easy to use and affordable, however fighting with it to sit on my skin gives it a 3 star review and the likelihood that I’d ever purchase it again is also extremely slim.
Ellie A.
West Saint Paul
This foundation is what I currently started using within the past few weeks. And because I have an oily skin type, best foundation has done a really good job at covering up my oily spots; especially in my T-Zone area! I also use the Rimmel Matte Primer and the finishing powder before and sometimes even AFTER applying this foundation. Which also helps with dry patches, & overall evening out the product onto my face. You DO NOT need to USE MUCH of this Foundation to have full coverage results. I would DEFINITELY keep that in mind while applying it. Because if you put too much of this foundation on.. it can make your skin look cakey! I also apply this foundation with a silicone based Beauty blender, which does WONDERS with reducing and even eliminating streaks, and the appearance of pores. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who asks me. And to top it all off, its price is unbeatable!!! :),
Katrina H.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
I purchased this foundation at Walgreen's while they were having a sale. I was in the market for a new foundation and I had always heard great things about it. Until this past week though, I have had horrible luck with it. I have been determined to make this foundation work since so many others liked it, and have tried so many different primers and powders with it trying to find a good combo. After many trial and errors I have finally found a primer that pairs with it, one that is oil based as this foundation dries out my skin. Overall, I would not recommend this foundation because it takes so much effort to get it to look decent on your skin. Even when it does work, it's only a so-so product.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Okay so sorry for the horrible videoing and yes my mascara got on my eyelid a little 😂 lol I’m sure we’ve all been there before! But this is my FAVORITE coverage! In the video I was wearing it ALONE with no B.B. cream, no concealer, no powder!!! Just the foundation! So if you also use other products, this is amazing! If you do put too much it can get cakey easily. A little goes a long ways! I typically only use powder countour with this product and liquid concealer! It is matte so using some products to blend and contour can get tricky. For the price, this stuff is amazing! ALSO THIS WAS TAKEN AT THE END OF THE DAY AFTER BEING OUTSIDE AND DOING CLEANING AROUND THE HOUSE! This was not fresh makeup. In the photos that I added was fresh. NO CONTOUR, JUST FONDATION.
Rachael S.
Carson city , NV
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Not a fan. It has full coverage one star and it is light weight so two stars and it stays matte all day three stars. Now here's my issue it's so hard to apply smoothly. It's thick it gets steaky with a brush it goes on to thick with a blender. So what do you do use both that's the only way I got it to be decent on my skin. That's a lot of work just to get my foundation on!!!!! It creased on my forehead and around my nose is oxidized and turned much to dark I definitely had to drag it down my neck to try to blend it and make it no so obvious. The price is great it just didn't work out the way I need a foundation to. This was my experience I know many people love this stuff its just not for me.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is probably my most used foundation. It’s a full coverage-matte foundation that doesn’t weigh down my face. It’s easy to apply and it stays put throughout my busy day! I use my real techniques Blend + Blur Foundation Brush to apply and then I go over it with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to blend out any harsh lines and to even out my foundation. It’s a very nice, affordable product that can last you for months! You don’t need a lot of product in order to get a nice, full coverage which it great! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great full coverage-matte foundation! I also have very oily skin and this foundation helps control the oiliness and is easy on my skin. I use it every single day and I will continue to purchase and use this product!

I am currently using the shade “Ivory” and I purchase it at Target! Only $4.99 and it lasts me 6-8 months! Target
Charlotte V.
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Willow T.
Kent, Rochester
Is this foundation cakey? I've been looking for a drugstore alternative and found this one.
cynthia p.
I need to know if it really works for oily skin?
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Where is this sold? Is it worth the price?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Would it make sensitive skin breakout?

Amazon