Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH

what's the best way to apply it? with a brush, beauty blender, or with your fingers?

Penelope A.
Penelope A.
Indio, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
A little late but I love to use my real techniques sponge with this foundation!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
2 years, 3 months ago
I apply this with a brush then I blend it out with a beauty blender to soften the lines, so that it's not streaky on my face.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
2 years, 3 months ago
I use my Real Techniques sponge and I like the way it looks. However because of the mousse-like texture I find that I have to clean my sponge much more frequently.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Def a blender.
Holly P.
Holly P.
2 years, 3 months ago
I use my fingers and it works great! Brushes seem not to work as well due to the mousse-like texture. I have never used a beauty blender, but I'm sure that would work nicely too.
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I love these types of products with a beauty blender!