Mary C.
Gresham

I have a really hard time applying/blending this foundation. So far, I've only used a wet beauty blender and it feels like it won't budge on my face. Any suggestions on getting this to blend better?

Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Bowie
1 month, 1 week ago
I am all for using beauty tools to apply foundation, but this one I have found applies best with my fingers. I make sure my hands are washed before applying anything to my face. Dab a small amount to the main areas on your face and blend outward with fingertips.
lexy w.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I used the elf powder brush, the flat top one. I would pat it in ,instead of strokes or using a blender. This foundation is extremely complacent. You have to work quickly. I do love this though because it is light weight and doesn't budge. The price is super affordable so spending five bucks on a brush wasn't a huge deal to me.
Shakiya E.
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Yea a beauty blender want work use a brush too apply it