Gabrelle B.
Poughkeepsie, NY

How long does it stay on your face?

Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Otsego, MN
3 years, 9 months ago
I wore this to prom and my all night grad party and i would say it lasts A LONG TIME as long as you set it with a powder
Isabelle H.
Isabelle H.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
On me, if I'm indoors all day it can last a full 10 hours, I do blot on my oily parts but it doesn't really move around. I should say I use a primer with it. If I'm out in the heat and humidity you're looking at more like 6 hours, with blotting.