Patricia L.
Bowie
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I had been eyeing this foundation for a while, but was skeptical to try it. Even though it had good reviews, I was afraid it wouldn't work for my skin. I finally decided to try when it was on sale at Walgreens. The product is quite thick, so I applied with clean fingers. A little goes a long way and really does provide a full coverage!!! I have combination skin, so I have always had problems making my skin look smooth. This product allows for enough build :). Will follow up once I have used the product a bit longer! So far, so good.