Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
I love this foundation! I have tried many different kinds over the years and they either make me break-out, don’t give me good enough coverage, or both!
This foundation leaves a beautiful matte finish (contrasts beautifully with a nice highlighter!) and keeps my skin soft as well.
It goes on super easily (some people complain that it’s too thick but honestly that’s great because it makes for better coverage and a little bit covers a lot more than other brands).
One tube lasts me about 3 months and I use it between 4 and 6 times a week!
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this foundation so I just suggest that you try it and see for yourself if it works for your skin type (it’s super reasonably priced so even if you don’t end up liking it it isn’t going to drain your bank account so you shouldn’t be upset...plus if you buy it at target and aren’t satisfied they typically allow returns)