Sarah O.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
I'm torn about this product. I keep trying this with different primers, different application methods and setting it in different ways and I'm just torn. Every time, something is a little bit off about the foundation. It has great coverage, but really enhances any bit of texture on my face and at times looks a bit cakey. A little goes a long way, but no matter how much I apply I'm not always happy with how it looks. I keep trying this in different ways, and I just can't seem to get it right, which makes me think the product just doesn't work for me.