Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
My game changer product.. I love this mousse foundation it's amazing and the coverage is amazing Im so happy I bought it I have extremely dry skin and even though this is matte foundation it doesn't look bad its medium-full coverage. I have red cheeks and it covers perfectly.. the color matches me great although I think they should make more shades.. I do love the packaging I love squeezy tubes and it's so easy to just toss in my purse with out it breaking or opening up inside my bag I will be buying this more often its very affordable like $4-5 I highly recommend!