Jocelyn M.
This is a staple in my makeup kit!! I have multiple bottles at a time. I've been using this foundation for about 3 years now. I try new foundations but I always find myself gravitating towards this one. Its medium to full coverage. A little goes a long way. The consistency is creamy and blend able. I use a wet beauty blender to blend mine in and it makes my skin looks flawless. It hasnt broke me out and I have super sensitive skin which I love. It is matte but my skin is very oily, so about noon I have to apply more powder to my T zone, forehead and inner cheek areas. Over all great foundation for money and coverage.