Izzy C.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I really did not like this product. I bought it originally because I wanted to find an inexpensive foundation that worked wonders, and it fell flat. This did not blend into my skin at all, the shade range is terrible and didn't even have a light enough shade for me, and I got oily super fast through out the day even though this is marketed as a matte foundation. Highly disappointed. If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation that has can work for oily or dry skin tones, is affordable, has a lot of shades, and works extremely well, go with the Maybelline Fit-Me Foundation, it's my go-to😉