BY RIMMEL LONDON

The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation blends flawlessly with most complexions for a natural-looking, all-day shine control that you can be confident in. The airy, lightweight texture will feel good on your skin, ensuring all-day... see more...

Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I love this foundation!Its doesn’t cake on the skin, pros of this foundation is that it have a medium coverage and its so nice and matte, its amazing! Its very easy to apply!
Jamie M.
Lawton, Oklahoma
Comparable to the quality of Mac foundation. It has a perfect matte finish that doesn't soak into your skin. My skin is really oily and sometimes acne prone but it keeps my face clear and smooth without shine all day! It's such a great price too compared to the name brands (I've gotten it for like $4 at some places!)! Would recommend and do to all my friends and anyone I meet!
Kristine S.
I tried this in my search for a foundation with full coverage and it definitely does check on that part but it is so thick and a little hard to blend out and was heavy on my skin.
Spenser D.
Great coverage. Easy to apply and blend in. Stays all day. Only down fall I noticed was that my face would begin to appear oily in my T zone after several hours of wear.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Definitely do not recommend for normal to dry skin. WAY too thick and cakey. Does not blend easy and doesn't look natural at all. Maybe if you had oily skin it would be better for you! Worth a try!
Destiny C.
San Marcos , TX
Love this foundation for every day use. It's easy to blend with a beauty blender/sponge and gives a nice matte finish!
Bailey K.
I love the way this product feels and looks. Medium coverage. Very easy to blend and apply.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I have the lightest shade I could find in this foundation and it still has an orange tint on me, it is so thick and clumps to any dry skin on the face, I've applied with a beauty blender and foundation brush but cannot get this to work for me, it is good coverage and matte but not worth bothering with
Kristina A.
This oxidizes like crazy! Very fragranced as well. This isn't very long lasting and is very heavy on the skin. The shade range is not the best and it's a very thick formula which makes it really hard to apply sometimes. Not my favorite..just don't buy it