Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
A feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that won’t feel heavy or greasy. Delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish. Minimizes the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,834 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I am currently using the shade “Ivory” and I purchase it at Target! Only $4.99 and it lasts me 6-8 months! Target
This foundation leaves a beautiful matte finish (contrasts beautifully with a nice highlighter!) and keeps my skin soft as well.
It goes on super easily (some people complain that it’s too thick but honestly that’s great because it makes for better coverage and a little bit covers a lot more than other brands).
One tube lasts me about 3 months and I use it between 4 and 6 times a week!
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this foundation so I just suggest that you try it and see for yourself if it works for your skin type (it’s super reasonably priced so even if you don’t end up liking it it isn’t going to drain your bank account so you shouldn’t be upset...plus if you buy it at target and aren’t satisfied they typically allow returns)
The foundation is lightweight, easy to apply, and creamy. The price of the product is also very affordable which I like considering it is a drugstore product.
However applying this product can be a pain. It doesn’t go on the best with a beauty blender and goes on even worse with a brush. I’ve found myself using both tools at the same time to try and apply it and ultimately my fingers get used every time throughout the process. While the product is lightweight it is also very thick and applies to the skin kind of like a face mask. If you’re not quick to blend the product into the skin it dries down extremely quick as well as oxidizes like crazy.
I like the full coverage this product can provide and I like that it’s lightweight, easy to use and affordable, however fighting with it to sit on my skin gives it a 3 star review and the likelihood that I’d ever purchase it again is also extremely slim.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos