BeautyFaceFace MakeupRimmel London
Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

by Rimmel London

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation!
Ali L.
Gotha, FL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation uploaded by Ali L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok I really love this! It doesn’t have the best rating, and I’m guessing it’s because people apply too much. This is VERY thick. It’s a full coverage so you don’t need very much at all! I thought it applied beautifully and did not cake on me at all. Definitely a matte, but did not dry out or made me feel dry at all. But you have to remember it takes a very small amount!
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a thick creamy foundation that works well for oily skin. It has a matte finish and does not oxidize. The color is good and the price isn’t bad either!
Raven T.
Arlington
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation uploaded by Raven T.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation uploaded by Raven T.
Review for: Deep Chocolate, Mocha
While this product won't give you the dream texture, it really does have staying power. I'm an oily mess on the best of days and this foundation kept my look at a passable 'glow' even after a few hours of wear and some photos. Typically I'll be reaching for powder or blotting papers to help mitigate the appearance of having just done a fresh Crisco facial. For the price and it being drug store level, the coverage is good and the price point is very accessible. Now...if only Rimmel London would expand the REST of their offerings to be as dark/deep skinned inclusive as their Stay Matte line has tried to be.
Megan J.
Ladson, SC
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation uploaded by Megan J.
Review for: 100 Ivory
It is very soft and gives full coverage, but it cakes easily and rubs off. I will not be purchasing again.
Carl C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 100 Ivory
I highly recommend this to those with oily skin since it lasts for long hours. The mousse foundation is really great for oily and textured skin for an affordable price for a drug store make up.

Looking for your answer?