BY RIMMEL LONDON

Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour - Only at ULTA!Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour delivers high intensity color with a velvety matte finish from the very first stroke!Benefits:Bold color with just one strokeImpressive staying power - up to 12hr - kiss-proof, touch-proof, waterproofVelvety matte finishUnbelievably comfortable, lightweight texture - Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelcey S.
I purchased this product because I saw a Facebook ad with the female creators behind this product explaining how it is the smoothest formula they have ever put on their lips. While I do agree that the formula smoothness is amazing, I don't love this product as a whole. When wearing it, this lipstick feels like there is nothing on your lips and they really feel so soft. But the application process is what really makes or breaks this lipstick. When trying to apply it, I first noticed the sheer hate I have for this applicator brush. It is way to wide for the lips and holds a ton of product. I had to do a lot of wiping before I touched my lips. The other issue I had was that this was not buildable. When I would wipe the brush back and forth of my lips you could see it picking up and moving product around. Causing the end results to look a little streaky. One thing I do love about this is the color, I just wish it wasn't such a spotty application. In pictures, it's hard to completely see the patchy-ness of the product but in person it looked pretty sad.
Tylin m.
Inglewood, CA
This liquid lipstick is in a very beautiful color, perfect for darker skin tones. The only two complaints I have about this product is the strong smell, and the patchiness of it. The smell is pretty strong it smells like the older rimmel lipsticks, but it goes away while on the lips. Also, this liquid lipstick requires two coats for it to not be streaky, but overall this is a god product.
Siobhan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Received this in the October Target beauty box and was very excited to try it out since this is a great color for fall. I know that darker colors and purple tones are difficult to formulate and this is an inexpensive product, but I was still disappointed at out patchy and sheer this color is. I have a lip liner that is about the same shade and using that underneath helps a lot, but it takes some work to make this product wearable.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I received this item in my target beauty box and I really love the formula, however the color isn’t exactly my favorite. I don’t have a deep enough skin tone to feel as though I pull it off, but maybe with Halloween coming up it will come in handy for a more vampy look. I’ll definitely consider buying these in shades more complementary to me.
JoAnne O.
I love the rich pigment and the fact that it lasts longer than other brands I've tried. The price was an incentive for me to buy at less than $6. The only con is that it smears and transfers a bit onto cups and when kissing, lol, but that doesn't bother me much. I will definitely purchase more shades!
Daniela F.
East Norriton
Very patchy. Tried with and without lip liner. Layers badly. When adding another layer in attempt to correct patches, it moves first later around and makes more patches [product:rimmel-london-stay-matte-liquid-lip-colour---midnight]
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this color! You do have to build the color because on first application at least for me was patchy. If you let it dry down and reapply a second coat it was fine after that. I do love that feeling of the lipstick is light weight not drying almost feels velvet. I have most of the colors in the is collection.
Peyton V.
Bremen, AL
I was expecting this to be a richer red-wine color, but it is a very dark plum. It is one of my favorite creme mattes I’ve ever bought. It goes on smoothly and stays on for hours (I mean like 8-12). It was around $4 and I even went back to buy different shades I liked it so much. It can go on kind of thick if you’ve got dry lips so be sure to scrub/moisturize them first.
LaShae b.
Galesburg , IL
I liked this color and it was on sale at my local Walgreens. It’s under 10$ regularly. Not so sold on the formula it’s light weight almost a whipped consistency but streaky on the lips to achieve an opaque color I’d apply one layer let it dry and put another on. Almost not worth the hassle if you have other options
Angeline C.
florida
I don’t really like lipstick but me trying this lipstick looks amazing I like not just for the color but for how it lasts long after wearing it and it’s very comfortable to 👌🏽