BY RIMMEL LONDON

Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour - Only at ULTA!Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour delivers high intensity color with a velvety matte finish from the very first stroke!Benefits:Bold color with just one strokeImpressive staying power - up to 12hr - kiss-proof, touch-proof, waterproofVelvety matte finishUnbelievably comfortable, lightweight texture - Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelcey S.
Kelcey S.
I purchased this product because I saw a Facebook ad with the female creators behind this product explaining how it is the smoothest formula they have ever put on their lips. While I do agree that the formula smoothness is amazing, I don't love this product as a whole. When wearing it, this lipstick feels like there is nothing on your lips and they really feel so soft. But the application process is what really makes or breaks this lipstick. When trying to apply it, I first noticed the sheer hate I have for this applicator brush. It is way to wide for the lips and holds a ton of product. I had to do a lot of wiping before I touched my lips. The other issue I had was that this was not buildable. When I would wipe the brush back and forth of my lips you could see it picking up and moving product around. Causing the end results to look a little streaky. One thing I do love about this is the color, I just wish it wasn't such a spotty application. In pictures, it's hard to completely see the patchy-ness of the product but in person it looked pretty sad.
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
I love the rich pigment and the fact that it lasts longer than other brands I've tried. The price was an incentive for me to buy at less than $6. The only con is that it smears and transfers a bit onto cups and when kissing, lol, but that doesn't bother me much. I will definitely purchase more shades!
Blaire G.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I received this item in my target beauty box and I really love the formula, however the color isn’t exactly my favorite. I don’t have a deep enough skin tone to feel as though I pull it off, but maybe with Halloween coming up it will come in handy for a more vampy look. I’ll definitely consider buying these in shades more complementary to me.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
This product has great pigment, goes on smoothly. It was at a good price and I found a coupon. It's easy to apply and very effective. I bought it at Kmart for a low price. I would definitely recommend this product it goes on well and feels great on your lips.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
I've heard great things about this so I hope that the problem was just this color. It's patchy, but I won't knock it too hard for that because all dark colors are hard to get even, but it god really dry really quick and was really uncomfortable to me, even after exfoliating and moisturizing
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
I am in love with this product! This will definitely be my fall shade! It's not sticky or tacky. I've not had a ton of transfer. This is better than some of my more expensive matte lip colors.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love the color of this liquid lipstick but you do have to apply more than one coat due to patchiness. It is a tad drying. I would consider repurchasing.
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Dark purple plum shade.. This is a GREAT liquid lipstick I prefer this over some of my high end liquid lipsticks! This is a whipped consistency that goes on so smooth. The pigment is amazing from the lightest to the darkest shade NO streakiness. I can't even feel these on my lips. Their amazing! It's easy to apply without a lipliner and they don't bleed outside the lip line. I can't rave about these enough! They're completely Matte, don't settle into the lines of my lips. They're so amazingly comfortable, and set fairly quickly! Transfer proof!
BryAnna K.
BryAnna K.
Cullman
Loveeeee this product. It's very creamy and goes on so smooth. It smells amazing and it's true to its color!
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Long lasting and affordable, I wish Rimmel would come out with a better color selection.