Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss

Long-Lasting Lipgloss Get a glossy upgrade!! Stay Glossy’s cutting-edge Shine Extend™ technology will give you runway lips and up to 6 hours of wow-worthy colour. Double the moisture instantly with Silk & Natural Cotton. Shape Up your lips with soft-extend lip hugging applicator. Perfectly defined glossy lips.

• Moisturizing lip gloss gives your lips a beautiful, shiny look

• Provides up to 6HRs of wear for a long-lasting, bold finish

• Non-sticky, lightweight formula

• Ideal for wearing alone or over lipstick

Is the hype of this lipgloss all over TikTok worth it?
About how long does the color stay on your lips?
Every time you touch up your lips with lip gloss???
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
I love this gloss! Although it is sticky, it's true to it's name & "stays glossy". Its not too thick and last a long time!in reviews
I love this stuff! The color payoff is great you stay glossy longer and it feels moisturizing. I hate stuff that dries my lips out. This is smooth and easy to apply.in reviews
...pigmentation. This lip gloss did add to pigmentation very nicely, it's moistening, long lasting, & not sticky. HOWEVER, it smells like feet! I used it a couple of times but I simply couldn't get over the smell hence the 3 stars. If Rimmel ever improves the formula to at least not smell like feet, I'd TOTALLY give it another whirl.in reviews
Spring Valley, NY
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Kelsey É.
I normally go for clear gloss, but this wasn’t bad. Lasted longer than I expected, didn’t have a scent to it. Easy application & it blends well.
Carpentersvle, IL
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Bare Minimum
Follow for follow! 😊 I love Rimmel and the Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss doesn't disappoint. The reviewed product is the lighter shade. I purchased the darker shade years ago. They are honest when they say it lasts 6 hours and moisturizes. I find that it lasts longer than that and makes my lips feel like I've used chapstick. Highly recommend and there are many shades to pick from!
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Xee C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Dorchester Rose
It’s very light and pretty and has a slight shimmer to it, but it glows a lot in the light. Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss
Allendale
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Alayna F.
Review for: Seduce Me, Bare Minimum, Halo-There
These glosses are super pretty and go on super lightweight and they’re not too sticky!
Virginia Bch, VA
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Ciera L.
Review for: Claridge's Ruby
Good basic lip gloss. Goes on easy looks decent. Nothing special Nothing bad. It's ok. Ill keep wearing it but I may not buy it again. I might. Its not my favorite.
Battle Creek, MI
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Brandy T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Captivate Me
This is my favorite go to gloss!!! It gives you a light tint of color with a nice sparkle without feeling the sparkle pieces when you rub your lips together. It makes your lips shine and shine actually does last up to 6 hours if not longer. It is not greasy or tacky like other glosses and lightweight. I would most definitely recommend this gloss.
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Nydia P.
A very nice neutral color for my tan/olive complexion. Almost looks the same as if I were to wear clear lipgloss but the tint is definitely a great touch! (This is the shade “Down to Gloss”). The only downside is that I personally think that it’s too shimmery & smells kind of like baby powder, but otherwise looks great and stays on for a long time.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Review for: Seduce Me, Bare Minimum, Halo-There
I absolutely loved these glosses! their shine is very intense and pretty. it can take a plain lipstick to a whole different level. They were easy to apply and did not make a mess when I was eating or drinking. They are a little on the thicker side but I did not mind it because they are still so beautiful. I would recommend!!!!
South Elgin, IL
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Alexandra C.
Review for: Seduce Me
This is a really great gloss, it's not too sticky and gives a great shine! I prefer the clear gloss! I like the doe tip applicator, let's you control how much or little product you apply!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss uploaded by Patricia Y.
Review for: Non-Stop Glamour
Not a fan of the glitter in the gloss. It’s not very flattering. I would probably recommend making these without the glitter.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...