RIMMEL LONDON Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by tawanna a.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Get precise color definition! For precise and well defined line Smooth texture, gentle application and comfortable to wear all day Smudge-proof, fade resistant color up to 12 hours Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. Net Wt. 0.04 oz / 12 g Rimmel...

Tamie S.
Review for: Rich Brown
I would not call this a rich brown. The undertones are almost yellowish. More like a blonde brown. Formula is not very creamy so if you prefer a harder pencil this may be for you.
Samoya M.
Review for: Black Magic
I received this product as a gift but I would definitely purchase it on my own. I don't typically wear eyeshadow, but when I want a compete high glam look I use this eyeliner. It's very thick and you don't need much. It's long lasting, and you do have to scrub a bit to get it off. But I definitely love it while it's on. I'd recommend.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Black Magic
Such a good eyeliner. The color payoff is excellent. It goes on so smoothly. It lasts a long time. I don’t like how much gets wasted in sharpening, but I definitely will buy it again. It’s the only eyeliner pencil that I actually like and use.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Black Magic
Love this eyeliner just because it doesn't smudge or come down your waterline during the day unless you like that lol and the fact that it's drugstore is amazing it compares to the urban decay 24/7 eye pencil
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Review for: Black Magic
I prefer the retractable eyeliner for this line but this one is good too. It applies smooth and has nice pigmentation. The only con is I have had this product smear down my face during normal daily activities.
Valerie B.
McKinney , TX
Rimmel London eye pencil in Black Magic is my go-to liner! The pencil glides on and stays put. I've never had my eyeliner smudge with this pencil. I usually pick this up while I'm at Target.
If you love a soft, dark, lovely eye pencil that you can reley on I would give this one a try!
Kamaljit K.
This product is very pigmented. It glides on super nicely. I have used it multiple times. My eyes are brown so this eyeliner makes them pop. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone that goes for super dark liner look.
Shaylee B.
Camarillo, CA
I'm been using this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I would say I wish that it lasted longer. For a cheap eye pencil I love it. I buy mine at either target or Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley C.
Review for: Black Magic
Great price and staying power! Color payoff is great. Purchased from local Walmart. Easy to apply. Glides across waterline. Packaging is easy to remove to begin using the product! Repeat purchases.
Ashley W.
This eyeliner goes on very dark, which I love. It glides smoothly and has a good consistency to it. Unfortunately it does "melt" off my waterline quite quickly.