Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner

Add dimension and sparkle to your eyes with Spark It Up Eyeliner by Rimmel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner!
Bakersfield
Review for: Black Gold, Tiger's Eye, Ultraviolet
With this product I really enjoyed it.. however I did have some issues with vibrance. It went on well. My favorite is the gold black and goes well with my blue eyes. I believe it's very versatile with different eye colors. My mother really enjoys this product as well and has green eyes. The product also went well with her eye color. I would recommend and buy again.
Buckley
Review for: Black Gold
This eyeliner just glided on like butter. Its beautiful and has nice pigments the value us spot on. Its affordable. I wouldn't want to change this product. It lasts all day and you dont have to reapply it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a real high quality eye liner
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Black Gold
I like this product so much one of the best I could say it’s one of the best eye liner I love it I highly recommend to everyone who wants to save alittle more money it’s one of the best I would buy it again
Review for: Black Gold, Peridot, Tiger's Eye, Ultraviolet, Lapis, Other
Buitiful I loved them they create thst extra shape on your lips. It glides write on the feel so soft and don't feel sticky. They come in amazing packing I'd recommend this one to my freinds and others .
gurdon
Review for: Ultraviolet
Beautiful color, exactly what I was looking for. The packaging is a little boring. Other than that I wouldn’t change anything. I use this product almost every time I want to do a dramatic colored eye.
Review for: Tiger's Eye
I thought this was cool looking but I didn’t like the way it applied. I have another Rimmel liner that is shimmery that I can no longer fine. I was really hoping this would replace it, no luck.
Fort myers, FL
I absolutely love bold and crazy sparkly shiny colors so whenever a collection has colors to match my crazy personality I swipe them all up! These are perfect for when you want to add a little boldness to your look. Such a pretty sparkle and really jazzes up any look. Will buy again and again for sure!
Spanaway, WA
These are great but dry out way too fast! Goes on roughly. Not sure if I just got a bad stick. The colors do.look good woth my hazel eyes though. I would make this product easier to go on and not so dry. There is room fof improvement and I might be willing to give it a try again.
Review for: Ultraviolet
I had one of these a while back,and they're quite nice! They're creamy and nicely pigmented,with a decent texture. I was still new-ish to eye liner when I tried these,but they were easy to use and didn't give me much trouble at all. They also stayed put pretty well without feathering everywhere or bleeding. I'd give these pencils a score of 8.4 and would definitely recommend to beginners and maybe even people who are more used to liners.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Peridot
I love this eyeliner so much. It's a really gorgeous color, goes on beautifully, and stays on. I loved it so much that my mom actually bought it too and she ended up loving it just as much as I did! Definitely recommend this. Rimmel liner in general is great.

Looking for your answer?