Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner

Add dimension and sparkle to your eyes with Spark It Up Eyeliner by Rimmel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner!
Oshawa
Review for: Peridot
I love how smooth as silk this beautifully coloured eye pencil goes on. It lasts all day and is smudge free adding a light or bold outline to all makeup looks. I think every girl should have a few colours of this in their makeup bag. I would highly recommend this to all my friends.
Review for: Lapis, Tiger's Eye, Ultraviolet
Es muy fácil de usar, es un poco cremosa/líquida, y se marca o corre si no lo sellas. No dura todo el día, lo he probado y no te da una duración 24hrs. El precio es bastante accesible y me encanta porque viene bastante producto. Excelente producto.
Review for: Ultraviolet
Perfect for that inner corner highlight and under eye liner. Just perfect. Product is easy to apply and easy to sharpen. I highly recommend this product. It's a staple in my makeup kit. Plus the price just makes it a must have. It doesn't break the bank.
Review for: Black Gold
It wasn't as pigmented as I would've liked it to be, but it still gave a certain 'zest' to my smokey eye look. It's not bad, but also not the best. Wouldn't really recommend.
Review for: Peridot
I received this product from my sister as Christmas present. The texture of the pencil is very soft and is easy to apply. The product is easy to remove with facial cleanser from Rimmel. I recommend Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner!
Review for: Peridot
Este producto definitivamente durar por un tiempo y me gusta la forma en que es fácil de poner y que no es áspera en su piel se utilice este producto casi cada vez que salgo y que yo soy un usuario repetida y definitivamente me gustaría comprar el producto de nuevo, pero de color diferente "
Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner uploaded by Forrest Jamie S.
Review for: Peridot
Rimmel's Spark It Up Gleaming Eye liner glides on easy enough - but it takes some build up for the pigmentation to really show, which is unfortunate since it's a gorgeous colour.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Peridot
I have neutral feelings about this product as I prefer liquid eyeliner. This pencil does great if you're needing a quick eye line and you're out the door. I personally think that this liner dosnt give the "oomph" that I'm looking for in a good eyeliner. **This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
Review for: Peridot
Me encanta este producto fácil de usar. En lineas generales, está bien :) . Definitivamente no es un producto para usar cuando estás corriendo. Genial para las cejas no se mancha o correr y es una fórmula muy fácil de trabajar con que siempre llegar a ella al momento de prepararse.
umm slal
1,188 reviews
Review for: Black Gold, Tiger's Eye
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards

Looking for your answer?