Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner

Add dimension and sparkle to your eyes with Spark It Up Eyeliner by Rimmel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel London Spark It Up Gleaming Eye Darkening Liner!
Review for: Peridot
This product will definitely last for a while and I like how it's easy to put on and it's not rough on your skin are use this product almost every single time I go out and that I am a repeated user and I would definitely love to buy the product again but different color
MIAMI , FLORIDA
Review for: Peridot
I love this product easy to use. In general lines, that's fine :). It's definitely not a product to use when you're running. Great for eyebrows there is no stain or run and is a very easy formula to work with you always get to it when preparing.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Peridot
ive been using this eyeliner for years, you never need to heat it up ond the pencil stick lasts forever. ive had mone for about a year and i tell you i still have a fourth of it left. it doesnt run unless you cry, but even then not really and i recommend this brand of eye liner
White Earth
Review for: Black Gold, Peridot, Ultraviolet
These eye liners work really well. I have no complaints, they went on smooth, price was good for the amount of product given and how the formula is. Use this product weekly.
Review for: Peridot
Sinceramente solo tengo un labial de la marca Rimmel y lo odiooo. Es demaciado cremoso, te mancha todos los dientes cuando lo usas.. No se lo recomiendo a nadie!!! Se llama moisture renew lipstick rossetto 360. Es el peor labial que he probado en mi vida.
Review for: Peridot
Applies so easily. Glides on like a dream so you don't have to tug at your delicate eyelid skin. Highly pigmented. Lasts all day. Smudges the same as any other kohl pencil. Excellent price point.
Indio
Review for: Peridot
One of my favorite eye liners that last over 8 hrs that is smudge free. This linear is hard to find or out of stock the value of the product is outstanding i would recommend this product to anyone that love eye liners.
Review for: Peridot
I like it but it's not the best I've tried. I prefer my cheapie Prestige liquid liner over this, very comparable, a dupe for this, and it's waterproof! I didn't like that this isn't waterproof! I like to get really close to my waterlines, so it moved allover and smudged. It does dry quickly which is great. I just can't get over the raccoon eyes it gave me, as my eyes are sensitive and watery. If you don't have a watery eye problem this could be great for you! Just not for me.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Ultraviolet
These are so what of a dupe for glossier play if you’re trying to get into colored liners for a low price. Testing the waters with these first just makes sense.
Review for: Peridot
as my eyes are sensitive and watery. If you don't have a watery eye problem this could be great for you! Just not for me. I like it but it's not the best I've tried. I prefer my cheapie Prestige liquid liner over this, very comparable, a dupe for this, and it's waterproof! I didn't like that this isn't waterproof! I like to get really close to my waterlines, so it moved allover and smudged. It does dry quickly which is great. I just can't get over the raccoon eyes it gave me,

Looking for your answer?