BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Review for: Other more...
I usually do fine with drugstore pencil liners, but this one was pretty terrible for me. It's only pigmented when it has been sharpened to needle point and smudges absolutely terribly. I do not recommend this product and suggest going with a different one.
Jennyfer D.
Mercedes, TX
Very great eyeliner! Not going to lie, I though it would be cheap for its price but it definitely wasn't! Works very well and easy to apply. I would definitely purchase this again. It smeared a little but it was great overall.
courtney s.
Royersford, PA
This is the best duplicate I've found so far for urban decay eyeliner. this is a much better price but it doesn't stay on quite as well but it's still a good substitute if you don't want to pay as much. It's very easy to apply
Sophie W.
I used to buy whatever eye liner was cheapest since I never wore it that often, but once I found this one I never went back and it will be the only one I ever use. It is easy to apply and lasts all day!
Shayla P.
Saint Charles, MO
I like this product, goes on relatively easily and stays on. It isn't as soft as other eyeliners so it can pull a bit when you are applying. If you warm it up a bit it helps. Once it is on is very pretty and stays put.
Erica W.
I really like this eyeliner! It's cheap and easy. It's a good drugstore product for sure. I got this at Walmart. I have repurchased it a couple times. Just wish it stayed in my waterline better
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Review for: Sable Brown more...
Big fan of this eyeliner on days where I want to keep my eyes a little more low-key and skip the black liner. This product lasts throughout the day and this shade really makes blue eyes pop!
Kay C.
Greensboro
This eyeliner is pretty decent. I wouldn't recommend going for it as your first choice. I think maybe you should do more searching. It's pretty cheap but I still wouldn't buy it again
Alma H.
San Fernando
Review for: Jet Black more...
My favorite eyeliner because it is creamy and stays put. It's easy to apply and the product lasts a long time. I've been using it for years, I've used Maybeline but this is the best.
Kerrie H.
Schulenburg, TX
True blackest black liner. Glides on smoothly and really dark. No smudging or swearing throughout the day which is great for someone like me that has watery eyes. Lasts on my waterline all day!
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon