5 varieties available
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- Soft, smudgeable line.
- Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
- Very easy to apply formulation
Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
- "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
- "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
- "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
- "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It's so smooth on application and not to mention pretty long wearing. I honestly couldn't live without this eyeliner in my make-up draw.
Although it is a very pretty colour I found that on me personally the eyeliner smudge way too much and really irratted my eyes especially as I have very sensitive eyes.
I found that it really made my eyes pop really nice easy to apply love it if have blue eyes so I use brown eyeliner on my bottom lids and it makes them look more blue
I have this in both black & white & I love both. They last so well, don't smudge at all & are so affordable! Such a great purchase, would recommend this to anyone
Not the best pencil eyeliner I used but for the price I can't complain. I usually need to go over a few times in order to get it to the pigmentation that I like
Old faithful! Use this if I can't get my Estée Lauder or Urban decay eyeliner. Very good for the price as very pigmented, only downside is it smudges slightly!
The perfect eye khol liner. It stays all day long. It may get a little blurry but if you don't touch it you're fine. I use the same company since high school.
Love this. Excellent Colour transfers really well! The Colour is fantastic and is long lasting. I love this for smoky eye as it looks fantastic when smudged
Lovely pigment, lasts all day so I don’t have to keep on retouching, it’s suits with my green eyes, it’s very easy to apply, and I bought it from super drug!
Q & A
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos