BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Emily T.
Dania Beach
Silky smooth application, stay put or smudge (your preference) - the eyeliner I need every day I put on makeup. Rich pigmentation and soft kohl make this eyeliner a staple in my makeup bag. It is fairly inexpensive and I think I got my latest one from my neighborhood drugstore, so you can find these everywhere.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
I would say that i am not happy with this eye pencil. It is very hard to apply and also not creamy at all. The packaging is terrible i dont like that you have to sharp it everytime. There are other options on the market
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
Very easy to use product. The color is very intense and pigmented. I prefer using this product on my waterline. I’m defiantly curious about the white pencil to give a more awake look. The black is ore of a bedroom eyes look.
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
I use the white eyeliner to line my lower lid or my waterline. I like the way it looks compared to it being black or just nude. I think the white makes my eye makeup pop a little bit more that it regularly would.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Not a fan. I was staying by my gf’s & forgot to pack my eyeliner & ran to the drugstore for a decent eyeliner. Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me although applying it was great it just ran with was strange..
starring s.
1,159 reviews
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Drea S.
I really enjoy when something is close to Mayeye and doesn't cause a lot of orientation I like the crispness and I like how smooth the product is. Glides on very well. Definitely in my have on hand pile
BRANDEE B.
Pendleton
I like the texture and it's ability to apply smoothly. I apply mostly to my upper waterline, and have yet to have too many issues with product runoff. It comes off easily as well. Definitely an eyeliner that I don't mind repurchasing
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this eyeliner in the black shade after I ran out of another brand. It's economical and smooth. I have worn this both as a thin waterline complement and smoked out more dramatically. It's worth trying.
Lydia D.
Good shit. Smudges a little but its eyeliner so can't really complain. Decently priced too and it lasts a while. Or at least it does for me. Doesn't make my eyes burn either which I like a lot. 10/10
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon