BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Anita A.
So i always buy black eye pencils, I usually use it for my water line. I like this product, its smooth and easy to apply on and lasts for a long time throughout the day. However I do wish it was a bit more pigmented.
Courtney T.
I am very picky with my eyeliners. this is a great product to use on my waterline. doesn't irritate my eyes, and last a long time. the brown is perfect to not make such a harsh line of black. the brown is nice and subtle.
Mireia M.
Barcelona
I've always been a black eyeliner kinda girl but I once tried brown eyeliner to go for a more natural look and I love it! This one stays on for hours and you can smudge it and use it as a pre-base or put it on your waterline or lashline and it's really pigmented yet creamy. Amazing price-quality relation!
Rochelle D.
I have this in the white shade. My one is very hard to sharpen because the actual product inside the pencil breaks every time I try sharpen it. I don't really like this product at all.
Kiran j.
Dubai
Rimmel is one of my most fav makeup brand as it affordable and value for money . Always a good buy . Their mascara's are very volumizing and for people those who like thick eye lashes
Theresa H.
Port Alberni, BC
Love love love all off rimmel liners this is a nice dark green with a small bit of simmer. glides on smooth and blends well. I set this with eye-shadow that is the same color so it stays and doesn't transfer.
Abbi S.
North Yorkshire, UK
There was a time where I would refuse to leave the house without eyeliner, and this was the one I used. It lasted the whole day and didn't fade, but it did smudge a bit. It's a good price and I would recommend.
Chloe E.
Hayle, Hayle
Used these eyeliners since I first started wearing makeup and I can’t really fault them. They apply really easy and the black one that I use is really pigmented. They’re so affordable and last quite long.
Sara L.
Barrie , ON
I've never tried this particular colour, but I've tried the white one and the formula for the white one is not so great, does NOT stay in the waterline, even after setting it with a little bit of eyeshadow.
Rejeanne D.
udbury, Ontario
IT'S A VERY GOOD PRODUCT, APPLIES WELL AND LOOKS GREAT. iT' S A GEAT EYE LINER. IT'S SMOOTH AND DOESN'T IRRIATE THE EYES. IT DOESN'T SMUDGE AND IT LASTS ALL DAY. I DON'T REMEBER THE EXACT PRICE
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon