BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Phaedra M.
Keswick, ON
I have dark brown eyes and find a green eyeliner really makes them stand out. Not all greens are created equal though and this green is just right. Not too bright and not too mushed peas looking. It goes on smooth and stays put all day.
Lisa H.
Covington, Ga
I love how soft the colors of this eyeliner are. I don't really like bold, harsh color around my eyes as it makes my eyes look older. The his is a great alternative to that.
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
I love using this eyeliner. It’s very pigmented so comes out as the deep dark black I was hoping. It doesn’t smudge and has staying power. It lasted all day whilst working and was very impressed. I would recommend and would use again
Robyn L.
Review for: Other more...
As it's coming into Halloween season, I opted to try the rimmel kohl eyeliner to sculpt my skull jaw look, this worked perfectly and stayed in place much longer than I expected! Highly recommend
Debbie B.
Greenock, Renfrewshire
Review for: Other more...
This liner is PERFECT for Halloween and creating a dark outline for skull make up. Long lasting and a little goes a long way. It's better than premium brands I've purchased and HIGHLY recommend.
Ameera E.
I have this habit of losing my eye liner pencils so I bought a whole bag of these because o never want to be without them. Its dark and doesn't melt away fast like other brands of kohl usually does. A definitie must have.
Abby M.
I love this eyeliner, It is amazing and I have purchased it 3 times since discovering it. Great for smudging and doing 'no makeup' makeup, one of my favorite products in my makeup bag and an essential everywhere I go.
Courtney T.
I am very picky with my eyeliners. this is a great product to use on my waterline. doesn't irritate my eyes, and last a long time. the brown is perfect to not make such a harsh line of black. the brown is nice and subtle.
Anita A.
So i always buy black eye pencils, I usually use it for my water line. I like this product, its smooth and easy to apply on and lasts for a long time throughout the day. However I do wish it was a bit more pigmented.
Mireia M.
Barcelona
I've always been a black eyeliner kinda girl but I once tried brown eyeliner to go for a more natural look and I love it! This one stays on for hours and you can smudge it and use it as a pre-base or put it on your waterline or lashline and it's really pigmented yet creamy. Amazing price-quality relation!
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon