BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Yasmine G.
Review for: Other more...
Bought this in black and wear it on my waterline to finish any eye look off, glides on perfectly and is super soft so it doesn't irritate eyes or make them water, I will be buying more of this product and experiment with different colours!
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
Good for the price, but it is a very sharp pencil around the eye. While putting it on my water line, it tugged a little bit but wasn't that bad. It held up well in the middle of my under eye but both inner and outer corners slicked off.
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
This is one of my top go to drugstore eyeliners. They glide over skin effortlessly without smudging. These liners are very soft but you can still get a pretty thin line out of them, or go a thick as you want. The pigmentation is exceptional, and it will stay put, but you will mostly likely have to do a touch up mid day.
The price is what I would would expect to pay at the drugstore, but what you get for the price is more than worth it's value. I find myself reaching for this liner over many others around the same price range. They also sharpen nicely (maybe an odd observation but I can't stand pencil that are too brittle and splinter, or are too soft and over-sharpen without even getting that perfect pointy tip).
Most importantly, aside from being effective, it doesn't bother my eyes and is not too difficult to remove (and I have fairly sensitive eyes).
Evonne S.
Toronto
Application is decent. Smooth but tugs a very little !!!! It's really not bad. Bold colour. Staying power isn't great but you can always use a primer or a setting spray to make it last longer. Don't recommend this on a hot / humid day !
Brittanie G.
FORT SMITH, NT
I've been using this eyeliner for years. I'm a huge fan of the khol liner because of how smooth and bold the black is compared to other brands. The only con about this liner is that overtime it does move, as it it stars to wear off.
Sabeela S.
Review for: Jet Black, Jungle Green more...
Pretty good product. Defines my lash line pretty well. I have a dark brown eye color and it goes well with it. Its a satisfying product when it comes to price and it is value. Does what it’s supposed to and i would probably repurchase it again !!!
Alyssa G.
Wilmington
I love this brand. It stays forever. I picked it up on sale and have noticed for the price it was a great value. My only word of caution, get a good sharpener (I guess that applies with any brand). It came in a nice package. 10/10 would buy again.
Shoog M.
Bramming, Jylland
Rimmel soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil is my fav at all time. It's easy to use, blend beautiful and gives a pro fininsh, smooth and pigmented. It don't irritate my skin or waterline.
Rosalin F.
Highwood, Chelmsford
This liner is soft, creamy and pigmented; I use it to line my waterline and make my eyes appear larger when I haven't had much sleep. I find that it does wear off quite easily and, while I do have watery eyes, I have found eyeliners which last all day so there are other options.
Kayleigh H.
Review for: Other more...
This is the only eyeliner I will use it’s so soft and doesn’t seem to run down your eye like other have seem to do I always get the colour black for my brown eyes. I would recommend this to others :)
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon