BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Katie P.
Bucks
Review for: Sable Brown more...
Beautiful colour. Has a great texture that just applies nice and easily. Very professional packaging. Use it for special occasions and sometimes even for daily makeup wear. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is interested in makeup.
Candice L.
Abu Dhabi
Review for: Pure White more...
Pros:
I love how white and opaque this eyeliner is.
It defines my waterline well.
It does make my eyes pop.
It doesn't bother my eyes (they're quite sensitive)
It's easy to remove.

Cons:
It's not very creamy so you do need to drag it just a tiny bit.
It's not long lasting.
Naomi Z.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 025 Royal Blue. The Color is beautyful and the Pencil is really pigmented. But don't like the formula, It's too stiff. It's not the best eyeliner I've tested, but not the worst either.
Aitana B.
New Castle, DE
Este lápiz blanco de la marca Rimmel es ideal para todas esas chicas de ojos pequeños o caidos. Aplicándolo en la línea de agua del parpado inferior convinado con un maquillaje no muy cargado, lograremos presumir de ojazos grandes y bonitos, además que nos aportará vida a nuestra mirada.
Jennifer L.
Perth
Review for: Other more...
My all time favourite eyeliner! I have been using the jet black kohl liner for over 10 years. It’s great value for money, 1 pencil will last me more than 6 months (even with every day wear!) it goes on easily, comes off easily and is the most pigmented liner I’ve used! Highly recommend!
Kayla M.
Review for: Sable Brown more...
Such a smooth application! I love this for below my waterline just to add a little extra something. It’s so pretty and it’s very long lasting. I like it a lot and i will repurchase-and recommend for sure!!
Jennifer C.
West kirby, Wirral
Review for: Other more...
Perfect for any Halloween look. It's dewy when it first goes on making it easy to blend out. I did almost the whole skull look (inspired by @jamiegenevieve) using the kohl pencil Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Charmain L.
Blackpool, Lancashire
Can't really beat kohl as eyeliner...There's a reason it's been used as a cosmetic by so many cultures for centuries. The  Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner  is easy to apply, looks good, and lasts ages. It is also suitable for contact lens wearers like me. Most of the time, I don't even bother with eyeshadow since this alone on my eyes, with a bit of mascara, works wonders. I can even blend it to get that 'smokey eye' effect. Although it's not waterproof, it won't smudge unless you rub your eyes. If you have greasy skin, you might want to use a primer beforehand as it can go south after a few hours (hence not the full five stars), but on the whole, it doesn't require much touching up. As with most of Rimmel's products, the price of this eye pencil is reasonable. Actually, it's more than that...It's actually quite cheap (only a coupla quid or so). I don't see myself switching to another type of eyeliner anytime soon. Definitely a thumbs-up!
Rachel M.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Really easy to sharpen, making it useable again and again. Gives a lovely, bold colour and really adds to your eye makeup look. Really affordable as well, which just adds to the great product that it already is. Would definitely recommend as it lasts for a while.
Candice B.
Niagara Falls, ON
My favorite drug store black eyeliner. Stays where I put it but if I want to smoke it out I can. Great pigment, last's fairly well on my eyes which tend to get watery as the day goes on, but it doesn't start running, rather just fades/wipes away.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon