BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Sabrina C.
Spokane, WA
I used to buy the soft kohl everytime I needed to buy eyeliner and loved it. It would last a long time and didn't smudge. But this last time I bought it, it was smudging under my eyes, I haven't bought it since but I am considering giving it another try because I did love this product.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Jet Black more...
Really really a nice eyeliner. I have such a hard time with most liners because my eyes water continuously and so they come off super easy or they won't even go on at all because of the wetness but almost all the Rimmel liners work great for me. Highly recommend.
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Pure White, Jet Black more...
I like these for smudged out looks. They are super soft and easy to work with. The only thing I dislike is they are a pain to sharpen when it comes time. They break easily when in a sharpener. I like white for the waterline and black for everything else.
Afifa D.
Review for: Sable Brown more...
THE PERFECT BROWN!!!! I buy multiples of this pencil just in case I can't find anymore. I literally have back ups to my back up of this product. It glides on smoothly and stays on all day. This is the most beautiful and universal brown color!!!
telisha g.
Cincinnati, OH
first time using this i went for a cat eye and it worked and i have never done that before! i kept sharpening it to get a really sharp point and used a lot already. so that would be the biggest con. however it's a good price point and i would buy in other colors.
Rania R.
This is one of very few that doesn’t burn my eyes. This is my alternative to Sephora when I don’t want to fork a ton. I use this daily it does have a tendency to be affected by sweat but doesn’t show when used in a Smokey look.
Karen S.
I have been using this brand of eyeliner since i was 13! I have not found another that can compare! Even the special eyes doesn't give me the results i get with the soft kohl! I love this! Blackest black is the color i use.
Jennifer W.
Eunice, LA
I like this eyeliner. I'm sad that my pencil is nothing but a nub now...i have to buy another. It goes on smoothly and blends really well. My only regret is that I didn't get water proof and it seems to smear in the outer corner of my eyes as the day goes on.
Gina C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These pencils are great! really soft, and apply to the waterline very easily. They are long lasting and I love the skin tone colors to brighten my eyes! Definitely a high grade product for a low price I highly recommend them! I would definitely buy it again!
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
I would say that i am not happy with this eye pencil. It is very hard to apply and also not creamy at all. The packaging is terrible i dont like that you have to sharp it everytime. There are other options on the market
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon