BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Love the colours and pigmentation of these eye liners!  I currently own the Jungle Green and it is a perfect colour to complement brown eyes!  Must try!
donna f.
Might seem a bit old school but you cant go wrong with a nice khol pencil, soft enough to blend sharp enough to flick. Stays put, no panda eyes halfway through the night
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I am always buying new products and new brands.
Emily W.
Northampton
This has been a favourite for years and I will be back to grab one more smooth application and it smudges like a dream I can wear it all day and no flaking or fading.
Samia H.
Kuwait City, Jeleeb Al
Review for: Pure White more...
I was looking for a pure white kohl. This is the only one that I found in the drugstore. It was cheap and I have had used quite a lot products from Rimmel and expected this to be good. Not at all easy to apply. This is how it looks after repeating the application 2-3 times to intensify and that's too much to do. Will I recommend anyone or buy it again? Nope.
Sara L.
I wasn't sure what to expect from the price, but I am blown away! It goes on so smoothly and it is long lasting. I've had other eyeliners that I have had to touch-up throughout the day, but this one holds up to an average day. I am impressed by the wide range of colours as well. Very vibrant. It gives a soft line but it isn't as crisp or sharp as some. It is great for complimenting a smokey eye look.
Zunaira N.
Abudhabi , Abudhabi
✨Product: Khol Eye Pencil by Rimmel in Black
✨ Availability: I bought it from Lulu Hypermart cosmetics section. It's available in Lifestyle and all pharmacies all across U.A.E
✨Packaging: Compact and handy
✨ Observation: It glides on very easily. It's texture is sort of creamy. It's blackest black and pretty long lasting.
✨ Verdict: A reasonable khol pencil which can be used as kajal as well as an eyeliner. Color pay-off is amazing.
✨ Would I buy again? : Definitely
Kristina A.
Review for: Other more...
I think that people are misunderstanding this eyeliner pencil! It's says soft kohl which means its not like a really strong, black colour! I think this is a great eyeliner for beginners because it smudges away easily so if you make a mistake, you can just smudge it right off of your eyelid! However I do find that it doesn't work very well on your waterline but that doesn't really affect me because I tried it once there and it did look good on me.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Review for: Sable Brown more...
Yes it's so soft on your eyes !!!! Intense color also dosent smudge even under your eyes !!!!!! Easy to apply and great quality for such low price it's basically a drugstore product but it compete with higher end product
Nat S.
This is a really great hope that street option, it's really decently priced and can be found in most drug stores. It goes on smoothly and can be blended for a nice smoky look. I don't normally wear eyeliner pencil, but when I do I usually use this.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon