5 varieties available
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- Soft, smudgeable line.
- Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
- Very easy to apply formulation
Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
- "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
- "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
- "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
- "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
I love this eyeliner, it’s so soft and easy to apply. It works either on your eyelid or your water line. I like to wear mine in my waterline it stays throughout the day which is great as some liners leak out from the waterline leaving you look a hot mess!
Good eyeliner. When i first started wearing eyeliner .. it was always this eyeliner pencil i used. I found this easier to apply than liquid, because i would always get it everywhere. This eye line was great as it glided softly over the eyelid without pulling as some products can do. Only thing is i feel it doesnt last as long as liquid eyeliner.
I don't like this eye liner everytime I use this its look like I don't sleep for how many weeks cause 1hr after I use it my under eyes was so black because if the eyeliner
Very good application i have tried a lot of eyeliner pencils and you know how some you you barely get any colour pay off well not with this. This is pigmented and long wearing. I like brown liners for everyday looks
Used to use this back in the day when white eyeliner was the trend! It is a super amazing pencil though, as it’s very creamy and pigmented, so don’t have to tug it along your eye and apply multiple times for the colour to come out. I’ll definitely be buying another shade of this!
This is a standard black eyeliner pencil that you can sharpen. Nothing special, colour pay off is good, wear time in the waterline is average though I do find it bleeds after about 4/5hrs. I’ve tried to use it as an eyeshadow base but it’s just not creamy enough to blend out properly.
I have the shade jet black. I love this formula, it's so creamy and it glides on the waterline so nicely and it's so black. It's one of the only pencil liners that doesn't come off because my eyes water a lot. It's also so cheap so definitely worth grabbing.
Q & A
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos