BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Holly N.
Pikeville , KY
Usually my eyes don't do well with cream anything since my skin is so oily. it usually slides right off. I am trying this as of now and using the black color. It's not too expensive; i bought it at kroger; I'm not sure that I am going to buy it again. I think the waterproof would do a lot better for me and I am still on the lookout
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this eye pencil. I use this color and the Black, it works just as well as the high end pencils at a quarter of the price. You can pick this up at many of the drugstores. I have hazel eyes and use it on my bottom water line, this helps open up your eyes. I use Black as a eyeliner. It lasts all day. I really like this product.
Misty S.
For a cheap liner this one is my favorite. I have liners from all kinds of brands but this is my easy and cheapest go-to!! Application is super smooth and doesn't pull your lids. My only critique is that it can smudge or run a lot after wearing for a long time. All in all good liner:)
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love this eyeliner! I use it quite often! It smudges perfectly and has the perfect amount of pigmentation. It doesn't cost too much being a drugstore brand. It goes on smoothly and stays all day and comes off easily when I want it to. I would definitely recommend it!
Geri G.
Port St Lucie, FL
This eyeliner goes on smooth and black. It is moist enough to go on smoothly, but easier to control than a liquid liner, and I am able to get it close to my lashes which is important to me. I use it everyday, and am a repeat buyer. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a dark eyeliner that gets close to the lashes, that goes on easily and smoothly.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
I love these eyeliners. They are cheap and do not break easily like other cheap ones do. They apply smooth which I love. They last all day and have a bunch of colors. Much better than the Loreal ones. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Irene L.
Review for: Pure White, Other more...
I have the pure white and the beige eyeliner. The pure white was very hard and you need several layers to show up. It does make your eyeshadow pop if you put eyeshadow on top of it. The beige eyeliner was very cream and look great on the water line. It only lasted a few hours.
Victoria G.
Review for: Other more...
This is dark, but smudges almost immediately after application. I loved it when I was younger, but when I look at pictures of myself when I had this on I cringe. It's very hard to get this into a good line. It didn't stay in my waterline either.
Alexis G.
Natchitoches, LA
This is one of my favorite drugstore brands in terms of eyeliner. This eyeliner is affordable and I purchased mine at Walmart. Besides the price, this eyeliner goes on smooth as butter! I have sensitive eyes and I do not have to worry about this eyeliner tugging at my skin. This color is also highly pigmented, and is more than capable of giving the dramatic eye look.
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite pencil liner. It glides on super smooth and makes my green eyes pop! It was the first time I’ve used it and I will continue to use it moving forward. It lasted all day and I’d definitely recommend it.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon