5 varieties available
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- Soft, smudgeable line.
- Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
- Very easy to apply formulation
Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
- "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
- "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
- "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
- "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
I actually use this eyeliner in sable as part of my eyebrow routine. It applies easy and I always follow up with a brow powder on top.
Excellent eyeliner! I love to use this in my waterline. It is soft, and goes on smoothly while also lasting all day in the water line.
I love this liner on my waterline and inner eye. It is smooth and applies easily. The color looks natural and really made my eyes pop!
Love the color with my blue eyes! Goes on smooth and last for months! Check it out for a really low price at your local Walmart store.
This is my favorite eye liner. It glides on smooth and gives me a great look. I've been through three of these in the last few years.
Great pigment. This eyeliner is really easy and smooth to apply. Comes in some nice colors. I love this especially for my waterline.
My favorite black eye liner and it is inexpensive and easy to find. The color is very pigmented and it goes on smooths and lasts too!
Love love love. It's so cheap and works so well. Lovely smudgy eyes on a heartbeat. My coworkers call it my rockstar look. I love it.
Use this everyday. Wouldn't change eyeliners for anything. Stays on very well, and doesn't smudge all over. Stay on for a long time.
My daily to go to brighten my eyes after sleepless night , I apply it in the water line ,it stays forever and never irritated my eyes
Q & A
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos