BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Sarah N.
Deep black color, very pigmented, and doesn’t smudge. Application is easy and you can remove it easily. It’s staying power is long. I love kohol eyeliners I think they are the best ! Highly reccomend
Julie C.
Chicago
Review for: Jet Black more...
This is the only eyeliner I can get to stay on my water line all day! I have tried tons of different products and none even come close to this one! I would recommend this for everyone!
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
It is soft so you have to use a few coats if you want to intensify it. It stays in place for a few hours. It can be sharpened. They should lower the price though.
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Other more...
The color I am reviewing is the "Pure White" shade. I use it for a variety of purposes; as an eyeshadow base, in the waterline to make eyes appear larger, or to brighten the inner corners of my eyes. It's a very soft and creamy formula as the name suggests, and blends very nicely. When used as a base for colorful eye shadows, it really makes the color pop and helps it adhere to the eyelid. My only complaint is that it can come off very easily so I find that it needs to be set with a white eyeshadow or setting powder. Despite that minor fault, I really do enjoy this product and it's the only white pencil I use. I have added a photo of a swatch to show how buildable and pigmented it is.
Hannah C.
San Marcos, CA
Review for: Jet Black more...
I love this eyeliner. I typically will stick with Rimmel just because it’s cheap and easy to get at target. This is very easy to use and apply. I buy this stuff all the time! Defs recommend!!
Nadine B.
Hanover Twp, PA
Review for: Jet Black more...
I have been using the Jet Black for a few months now and it’s great! I’ve been lining under my bottom lashes and experience very little migration. I just got the Sable Brown and tested the color on my hand. It’s more shimmer than anticipated and I wish they had a flat brown. Staying power is awesome! I washed my hands about 5x since I tested it and it only faded a little!
Marilynne C.
los angeles
I love really black eyeliner this one is perfect I get it in jet black for my brown eyes. I get it all the time it’s also waterproof. I use it as under liner when I get lazy and I don’t want to do my upper eyeliner
Nea G.
Centreville
I use Rimmel London Eye pencil in Nude n I completely love it. I tried so many white eye pencils but either they use to wash away or smudge into the eye but this is the only one that stay on my water line. People really compliments on my water eye pencil shade n ask me which eye pencil Am I wearing on my water line n I always recommend them Rimmel London Kohl pencil in Nude.
I hooked my Sisters, Cousins n Friends to this pencil just because it's so easy n soft to apply n last for a good time as well.
Dana L.
Love this eyeliner for my waterline. The pencil is soft and glides smoothly. Pure White is great for making your eyes appear more awake and is a very bright opaque white. I also use this in the inner corner of my eyes for a little extra pop on days where I look especially tired. Recommend!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I use this for underlining my under eye to create a more awake look. I am a mom and am always tired and yes I have the tired eyes that go along with never ending tiredness 🙃 this kind of helps combat that issue. I look somewhat refreshed. Its crazy how one little thing can make such a difference. This lasts forever too, and does not irritate my eyes.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon