5 varieties available
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- Soft, smudgeable line.
- Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
- Very easy to apply formulation
Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
- "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
- "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
- "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
- "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
This is my favorite kajal eye liner pencil, it's perfect to use to line your waterline. I have it in a few different colors and LOVE them all!
I really do like this eye pencil! Great for your waterline to make your eyes pop! I totally recommend this because its so creamy and i love it!
I love that this white pencil is truly white and not transparent, it adds a pop to the eyes, and is a nice diversity with a typical Black/Brown
This eyeliner is soft and smudgeable for smokey eyes. It stays on all day long and into the evening. It is a good value and my go to eyeliner.
Great product for the money! I actually received this as a "bonus" when I purchased mascara. It stay very nice compared to cheaper eyeliners
This pencil is my life. You don't have to press hard. It glides so smooth. I received my first one from Influenster last year. I was hooked.
Very creamy. Works great in your waterline as well. Try a colored one for a small pop of color. Glides on easy with no tugging on your skin.
This is the best inner rim eyeliner that I have ever used and it lasts all day long. I like it better than a lot of high end ones I've tried
I love how smoky and blendable this eyeliner is. I don't recommend for a long lasting look, as it will smear. The color is beautiful though.
Love this eyeliner, it's a cheaper version of the urban decay liner but works just as well. Great for the waterline because it doesn't smear
Q & A
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos