BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Crystal B.
This is super soft and creamy, yet it sets like a dream. In is soft enough to use on the water line and, once set, stays put. It also blends out nicely.
Julia G.
Logansport, IN
Love Rimmel! They are by far one of the best at the drugstore! This eyeliner wore just like any of the other more expensive brands and is less expensive!
delicia h.
Wildomar , CA
The colored pencils are great for under the eye when you want to add a pop of color this summer. They stay all day, and the application isn't a harsh line
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
Works great, glad I purchased. Nice deep dark black. Will continue to purchase and use. Works great in the waterline or to tight line, or on your eyelid.
tiffany l.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I wanted to try out pencil liners so i picked this one up. Its not very pigmented, it comes off more of a gray than black. It smudges pretty easily too.
Sarah B.
Quincy, FL
This is a great, inexpensive eye pencil. It goes on smooth and really lasts. It is easy to find ay Walmart or the drugstore and comes in great colors!
Andrea A.
I use the Rimmel kohl liner in black to tightline my upper lid. I always buy two at a time so I can keep one in my makeup bag, and another in my purse.
Sara K.
Jessup, PA
Very easy to use the cost is very reasonable. Nice because it's soft on your eyes never really runs into your eyes. I've been using it since 7th grade
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love this pencil! It's my favorite white eyeliner! It goes on straight without to much! It's cheaper and lasts much longer! Not the best base though!
Sophia C.
Andover, MN
Extremely pigmented! I always wear it on my waterline and very soft, rich and creamy. Comes in a wide variety of color options and I use it every day.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon