5 varieties available
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- Soft, smudgeable line.
- Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
- Very easy to apply formulation
Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
- "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
- "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
- "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
- "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
- "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
I love this eyeliner. its perfectly desk and smooth and lasts a while. i would like to start buying more of these and different colors cuz i like them so much
Love this product best tight line and water line eyeliner ever! Very pigmented and better than anything I’ve ever used. Always going to buy this eye pencil.
This pencil was such a jewel of a find in the clearance bin at Target. now I buy it on the regular. I love it for night time dramatic eyes for formal events!
I loved the color of this liner but it is not a soft pencil and I found it hard to apply.Sharpening was a nightmare.Cheap wood and the tip kept breaking off.
Great, easy to apply and super vibrant. Only thing I would say is to make sure you use a good makeup remover, because it's pretty hard to remove without one
Goes on easy.vibrant color.but it does break from time to time.for the price it's worth the small amounts that may break off.the colors look good on everyone
I have used Rimmel eye liner several times. I always wear black eyeliner. i don't like to spend a lot of money on eyeliner, so Rimmel fits the bill just fine!
This is my favorite eyeliner! I have tried so many others and I always come back to this. It is pigmented, goes on very nicely and it isn't very expensive.
This is especially my favorite color because it makes my eyes look a bit whiter. I like putting this eyeliner along my water line because it actually stays
The only eyeliner i buy \use! The black goes on smoothly and is so dark!! i love! **not a fan of the blue (doesn't apply dark ), haven't tired the others.
Q & A
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos