BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Karen H.
I love kaja kohl eyeliners . I have a purple and a dark purple that I love and they are pigmented. Sometimes I'll burn the tip of the pencil but it's glides on good
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this eyeliner. I usually don't like pencils for eyeliner products but I love this one! The texture is so smooth and application is easy. I love this product.
Shannon C.
Newburgh, NY
I received this liner in my #frostyvoxbox and I love it! I have been searching for a liner that goes on smooth and lasts and I am thrilled that it is so affordable.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Been using this eyeliner for over 12 years. Wouldn't change a thing. It goes on so smooth. You can draw it think or thin, whatever you choose. Easy to sharpen also.
Rosemary R.
I have used this for about 12 months is a very easy pencil to use. It goes on smoothly and stays on. The colors are nice. Seems to last longer maybe because it goes on so easy. You have to rub hard to get it off.
Kendall L.
Norwich, VT
I love the Rimmel brand of eyeliner!!! The price is great and the product goes on smoothly, stays in place and doesn't rub off easily throughout the day. I especially love the various shades of brown.
angela b.
Columbia, MO
Out of the 40 or more eyeliners I own, these are some of my favorites. they don't budge! super creamy and not drying at all. I wish they made more colors! and the price can't be beat either.
Amanda P.
This eyeliner pencil and the one from Mary Kay are the only ones I will use. This liner goes on quick and smooth and lasts a long time which is perfect for a no fuss kinda girl like me.
Emily J.
I've found that this works pretty well but gets kind of chalky over time and is hard to sharpen correctly. Overall ok, and I don't really need a white eyeliner on a daily basis anyway.
Emily B.
Soft consistency, very black, easy to smudge out if you want to, and great for lining the water line. But because it's so soft, it's hard to sharpen without it breaking.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon