BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Aisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this pencil in the brown color for natual looking eyeliner look. It is good but not to the point where I luved it. I heard a lot of reviews and thought I should buy it. It was a so so product, but hey it was still ok.
member-610025cc9
Denham springs
For the price, this little liner can not be beat. Make sure not to wear it if you tend to sweat a lot or if you do try and apply extra powder/eyeshadow around the area.
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
Love that it's slick, but sticks. Enhances my natural green flecks and stays on! It's also very resonantly priced and best of all...it sharpens easy, with little to no waste.
Lenis  H.
Las Vegas, NV
The best part of the product is the color. I recently read on tumblr that blue makes brown eyes pop. I tried it because I have dark brown eyes. My friend couldn't wait to tell me that my eyes looked light almost honey color.
Jamie W.
Athens, GA
Love this color, makes my blue eyes pop! Great for a smoky eye with a little more color. Easy to use and apply. I keep going back to this eyeliner! Highly recommend!
Marykate F.
Southampton, Ma
I really like these eyeliners. They're much better than the roll-up waterproof eye definers. They go on smoothly and very black and last most of the day in my waterline.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
I love using a different color every now and then. This glides on smoothly and you are able to have control of the contrast. I prefer a lighter line when using color.
Shannon C.
Newburgh, NY
I received this liner in my #frostyvoxbox and I love it! I have been searching for a liner that goes on smooth and lasts and I am thrilled that it is so affordable.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this eyeliner. I usually don't like pencils for eyeliner products but I love this one! The texture is so smooth and application is easy. I love this product.
Emily A.
I like this eye liner as it goes on smooth and does not easily smug like other eye liners. It is also sensitive enough that the skin around my eyes does not break out from constant use.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon