BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Kelsey A.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Other more...
Jet black forever! I had so many problems with other brands making my eyes irritated but this one is only one that doesn’t! Great price and super easy to apply! It’s an everyday essential product!
Cindy O.
Charlotte , NC
This eyeliner is really dark. I love how intense the color can get, but also how soft it can go as well. It smudges a little but nothing too serious.

Received in my voxbox for testing purposes.
Stephanie K.
Salem, WI
There are not enough stars! I bought this on a whim and I love it! I have brown eyes and big glasses and this green just makes my eyes pop. I love the Soft Kohl eyeliners so much that I have it in green, brown, white, and black.
Kortney W.
This eyeliner pencil works wonderfully! It really helps to smudge out your liner and is easy to apply. It's also very inexpensive which is great! I may buy this again.
Kendell L.
Star City, AR
I love this color and all the other color choices they have! They give you a wide range of colors to choose from and they go on so easily and have a long lasting look!
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
I've been using this eyeliner since it came out. It has to have been 10 years because I was using it in highschool. The only eyeliner I use for my water line. I have tried so many others and always find myself back at this one!
Michaela K.
Carlisle, PA
I love this liner. Is super pigmented and very very easy to use. The simple packaging makes it sleek and clean. It’s a terrific product to have around when you’re in a hurry and need something simple and easy to just throw on.
Johanna P.
Easy to apply. I like it but it smudges a bit. Other than that it's great. It goes on easier and last as long as the much more expensive Pixi brand. If applied to the water line it will not last all day, you will need to touch up. I wish it did not require sharpening (make sure your sharpener is very sharp).
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pencil in black not only is it cheap, but it works well glides amazing on water line and will stay put all day long and i mean it all day long. The only down side is the twisty part on the bottom fell so easily.
SKYY L.
I love this product and used it frequently before receiving it in the #FrostyVoxBox its DARK / PIGMENTED and glides smoothly. You can smudge it for a smoky look. Versitale. It lasts a long time for me even with daily use.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon