BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
This is my holy grail eyeliner. I have all of the colors that are within this line. I would highly encourage others to check out these eye liner. It's expensive and long lasting. What more could you want?
Diana A.
Washington, IL
I love this eyeliner! It goes on incredibly smooth and gives my eyes just enough pop to stand out. Its a bit more expensive that others I've tried, but it's worth the price.
Melanie H.
Malvern, OH
This eyeliner pencil lasts what seems like forever. It goes on easily and glides smoothly. I love the white color on the inside of the bottom eyelid. It makes your eyes "pop".
Jessica U.
Shreveport, LA
I actually bought the black but I don't see that option. This is pretty similar though. I use this on my bottom water line and it works pretty well. It smudges away after a couple of hours but keeps color right at the base of my eyelashes.
Jennifer C.
These are talked and raved about everywhere. I have the nude shade and it does okay in the waterline. I think they would last longer on the lid though. For the price it's nice
Jade F.
indianapolis
I’ve used this eyeliner for years!! I’ve tried others but this one seems to last a long time, is a great price, and is easy to use! I love the color options and will probably test out more in the future!
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
Best-priced, best working eyeliner I have ever used. It was recommended in a beauty blog in 2012 as long-lasting during summer, and it really is. I have used it ever since.
Jinse T.
Very pigmented and creamy. Glides on like a dream. It doesn't fare much on the waterline though - about 2-3 hrs. But i can totally overlook that since the color is beautiful
Maria S.
Texas
I love their eyeliners so easy and nice to work with. Just a little bit more pigment to work with . My eye color is brown which helps pop more with eyeliner , the price it's good and I would recommend
Kelsey A.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Other more...
Jet black forever! I had so many problems with other brands making my eyes irritated but this one is only one that doesn’t! Great price and super easy to apply! It’s an everyday essential product!
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon