BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
I am not a make up pro so I need a product that I wont't spend too much time to put and this pencil is really good because it glides and stay long in a day in just one or two application.
Liz C.
I'm not a fan of pencil liners, but this one is soft and glides on smooth. It lasts and has a great amount of pigmentation. It's not the highest quality I've used before, but it is excellent for a trip to the drugstore!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good pencil with good pigmentation. If you use it on your waterline it works well the only thing you will have to reapply but for your upper lash line you won't it lasts all day and dosen't fade. Perfect for the price!
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
This eye pencil is great!! It really is long lasting, I swatched it on the back of my hand an tried to rub it off and it stayed put. Great for the waterline too!
Amber F.
Roanoke, VA
I received this as a brand badge prize in black and honestly LOVE this. It's pigment is amazing and it goes on so smooth. I haven't tested the waterproof part of it yet but so far I'm loving it. My new fav eye liner.
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sable Brown more...
I love love LOVE this eyeliner! By far, no matter what other eyeliners I try, I always come back to this brand. I don't use it often but when I do I'm always grateful for the creamy, smooth composition of the product and it goes on so, so well.
Ryoko M.
I had the privilege of trying this out in my Frosty Vox Box and I loved it. It had nice, dark pigments and It goes on smoothly. I only wished it was a little less sticky, but other than that, it would be a go to. Can't beat the reasonable price too.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I love this so much. I was random makeup shopping and I never tried Rommel London. This was my first product and I fell in love. Only downside never leave it open out in the air its so smooth that it dries up fast.
Irina P.
Really really like this liner it's super inexpensive, glides on super easily, aaaand it's great for smudging!👌🏻
Absolutely in love with this color
great for when you want a touch of color but are afraid of going to bold.. Just enough color! LOVE!💚
Radhika K.
Sacramento
Beautiful product. Easy to use. Great in color. Gives a great dramatic eye look. It's affordable and a product that lasts for month. Doesn't dry out. Best of all its drug store.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon