BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Sarah Y.
Burbank, CA
This stayed on all day long! It stays on even when I work out! It has a decent price to it for what you're getting, and the color really pops. Sometimes when it gets hot it gets a bit smudgy, but it's really easy to apply and use. This is my staple pencil eyeliner.
Kay M.
Jackson, GA
I received the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Sable Brown free in exchange for my honest opinion.
I was really impressed with how smooth it went on. There was no tugging on my eyelids, it just glided on!
I am a forever fan now as well as a forever customer now!
Hania A.
Urbana, IL
I've switched from liquid liner to pencil due to this product! Love the color brown and how it actually does remain true to the color after you put it on. Only downside is that it may run off by the ends at the end of the night. But amazing product for the price!
Beverly N.
This is my go-to for eyeliners, and I love the Pure White one. It goes on smoothly and stays on....a big plus!! Most other brands have liners that are so light that you can't see the white, but that's not the case with Rimmel. Sure hope they make this one for many years!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This eyeliner pencil is one of my favorite drug store brands, it goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and at the price, you can get all the colors and not break the bank! The various shades of brown can be used as eyebrow pencil to fill them in and define nicely. A+
Jacie H.
Euless, TX
*LOVE* the soft kohl eye liner pencils! Never have to worry about them being too hard. Perfect for creating smokey eyes! You do have to worry about smudging if you aren't priming, but a small price to pay for less effort in the actual makeup application department.
Megan V.
San Diego , CA
Great eyeliner for a new look for girls night out. It goes on easy and stays all night. It doesn't come off easily which I love. It is a great eyeliner for a great price. I will definitely buy again when I run out of this product. I also recommend this to everyone
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good pencil with good pigmentation. If you use it on your waterline it works well the only thing you will have to reapply but for your upper lash line you won't it lasts all day and dosen't fade. Perfect for the price!
Mack G. B.
Austin, TX
I am not a make up pro so I need a product that I wont't spend too much time to put and this pencil is really good because it glides and stay long in a day in just one or two application.
Liz C.
I'm not a fan of pencil liners, but this one is soft and glides on smooth. It lasts and has a great amount of pigmentation. It's not the highest quality I've used before, but it is excellent for a trip to the drugstore!
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon