BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Other more...
I had to stop using this eyeliner because it had no staying power. It would smudge under my eyes within a few hours, and although it was pretty pigmented, I still had to put on quite a bit of it. The formula is a little too creamy so I needed more to get it to look even and smooth, and I think the creaminess is what causes it to smudge. I may end up using it if I need to draw on cat whiskers for Halloween or something like that, but overall it's not the best fit for me.
Victoria B.
saint charles
Great water line eyeliner doesn’t bleed or move to much throughout the day. Definitely one of the best drugstore liners for an amazingly cheap price. For a pencil liner it’s very smooth texture to apply.
Alyssa H.
Rimmel is the best pencil drugstore eye liner I have found. I love how smith it is. It is getting 4 stars, but I have to be careful because it does travel a little bit.
Precious P.
Ocala
Review for: Jet Black, Sable Brown more...
My sister sends me Rimmel make up I love to smooth flow of the pencil one time is a charm no need to go over it multiple times. Long lasting color even when crying.
Denise P.
Review for: Jet Black more...
This is my favorite eyeliner!! I have turned multiple friends on to it as well. It’s super cheap but goes on so great and lasts so long. But still comes off easy with makeup remover
Marilynn E.
Chicago
Review for: Jet Black more...
Great basic eyeliner. Lots of pigment, low price point. This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It's not perfect, but it's smooth to apply and pigmented. Tight lines well also.
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
I really liked this eyeliner and I'm not usually a fan of click-y mechanical type eyeliners. I usually like a precise line but I like how this liner looks on my bottom lashes and how easy it is to apply. It glides over my eyelids and creates definition.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a nice eyeliner. Pretty decent quality for the drugstore. Fair price. Very black. Sometimes transfers to my upper eyelid, which I don’t love, but that could just be my eyeshape. Could be a good option for someone who is looking for an easy eye pencil.
Danielle H.
Rexburg , ID
Review for: Jet Black more...
I love how soft and smudgy this liner is, perfect for smoky eye looks. It just glides on. There is a little bit of pulling but that’s likely because I’m getting old lady eyes lol! This used to be the only liner I would ever use as a poor college student.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this babe so much ! It glides on so perfectly snd smoothly i did only purchase it once bc i have my personal favorite but this eyeliner is so so good ! It applyes so easily on the watter line ! And its inexpensive and you can purchase it at any drugstore
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon