BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Chelby L.
Elk River , MN
My all time go to eye liner. Will always choose to use this. If I can find it... a lot of stores stopped selling this kind so I have like 10 saved up. I just like how smooth it is and it's always the same. Doesn't bleed down my face, or in my eye duct.
Candace A.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far the best drug store liner I have tried. It is a holy grail product for me. This is he only pencil liner I have been using recently. I have purchased this numerous times and will continue to purchase this. You can’t beat it for the price.
reana m.
Benton, ME
If you are looking for a great drugstore eyeliner look no further than these kohl liners by rimmel. these are by far the creamiest eyeliners I have found from the drug store. I highly recommend the black and the nude color. a must have for your collection!
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA
I received this in my FrostyVoxBox. This goes on more smoothly than any other eyeliner I've ever used before -- it's SO creamy that I was worried that it was going to smudge and smear throughout the day, but at the end of the day, it hadn't budged at ALL. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Jillian L.
Lincoln, CA
Besides Marc Jacobs, Rimmel has my favorite eye liners and obviously there's a big price difference between those two. So actually maybe Rimmel is my favorite. I love the way it applies and stays on for hours.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Sable Brown more...
This is a good eyeliner for every day use. It blends easily for smokey looks that aren't too harsh and has a nice rich brown color that pairs well with other neutrals. It's pretty cheap too which is always good
Medina B.
As someone who still learning how to put on eyeliner, I use the white one for my waterline to make my eyes pop. The formula glides on really easy it's like a nice creamy feeling.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I received this item in my FrostyVoxBox. I do like the color and coverage. It also goes on very smoothly when applied. However, it smudged immediately after applying, but not throughout the rest of the day. I guess i needed to wait a second or so.
Lily C.
I love this eyeliner. It's very pigmented, creamy and glides on smoothly. This is my go to pencil eyeliner. I use it to tight-line my upper waterline. Super affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good affordable pencil liner.
Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
This is a great, inexpensive eyeliner! This eyeliner never fails to disappoint! This eyeliner is my go to whenever I'm on the mood to use pencil eyeliner! It doesn't smudge, and it's super soft! This is most Seinfeld not one of those eyeliners that is hard when you put it on your waterline!
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon