BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Rachel S.
Absolutely love this eye liner pencil to make eyes look bigger. The Soft Kohl Kajal is a white color that pops without looking comical for someone with lighter skin. I have blue eyes so it brings out the white around my eyes and they look bigger. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply, small enough to carry with you.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I like this pencil for my waterline. But as a warning, it doesn't stay put all day. And it's not the blackest eye liner. It's affordable (around $5) and you can find it anywhere. It's my back-up pencil when my go-to pencil is not available. I don't think I will buy this again
Brianna C.
I unfortunately didn't get my money's worth with this product. I was attempting a new take on the classic black smoky eye, but quickly realized it wasn't necessarily appropriate for my age, eye shape, or my occupation in general.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH
This glides on smooth and have a nice look to it.  Some browns turn reddish when using.  This one doesn't do that. When sharping it is easy to do, no breaking.  It also doesn't smear down my face like some of the other.    I have been using it for years and would suggest you try it once?  The price is great too!
Patra S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These pencils by Rimmel are some of the best that you can purchase at the drug store. So creamy, so pigmented and so long lasting in the waterline. I use black and the nude and love them both!
Kasey L.
It was so cheap, that I was a little hesitant to buy it, but I am so happy that I did. True to it's description, it is very easy to apply this liner pencil. It applies smoothly and I have found that it stays very well throughout an entire day. I highly recommend it!
Allison A.
Good for a kohl liner. I would go with the scandal eyes over the regular kohl liners, though, because they allow for smudging but then set and don't move. This one can wipe away or smudge throughout the night, which is typical of a kohl liner, just not my favorite.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
These liners are awesome! I have them in a lot of different colors! The pigment is really nice, and the liner glides on so smoothly! Only downfall is that with the black liner, it smudges a lot.
Doris W.
Binghamton, NY
It's very soft and smudgeable. Goes on very smoothly too. But it doesn't last very long. I like to line very closely to my top lashes, but in a few hours most of it just ends up on my under eyes, making me look like I have very intense dark circles. Setting it with powder helps a little bit, but not much.
KT R.
I have this in several colors and love how creamy and pigmented the colors are. What I don't like is when I have to sharpen it, it leaves sharp points that sometimes scratch my lid. I wish it came in a retractable form.
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon