BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Soft, smudgeable line.
  • Fade resistant color Pencil gives dense color application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look
  • Very easy to apply formulation

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid,
[May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci77510), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

• Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this smudging or running? Try...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so ...1 Answers
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • "I love this! I especially like to use this for my waterline to open up my eyes more! Glides on smooth very white and the price is great too. This is definitely not the right pencil to use as a base!" in 51 reviews
  • "I fell for Rimmel soft kohl pencils almost ten years ago, and that love stays true today. I have nearly all their colors, and use them regularly. GREAT stuff. They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 20 reviews
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "I love puting eye makeups I want to awaken my tired eyes so I pop it with this white eye liner and boom its gives my eyes a white smokey look love rimmel products" in 1 review
Courtney S.
Love this! Super creamy, super pigmented. Can use to make thick and small lines. Stays put all day. It's super black and if you wanna you can smudge it out for a smokey eye. Have repurchased over and over again! Favorite drugstore eyeliner.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I keep this in my bag for touch-ups.It's not the most pigmented, but it's smooth,and smudge-able(a must,for me).
I still love my Guerlain/Cover Girl mix, but this is a great,cheap liner for on-the-go fixes.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Incredibly soft eye pencil that is very easy to apply and is easily seen/highly pigmented. Very surprised at the quality of this pencil for its inexpensive price. Downfall is it wears from my water line quickly.
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
I love khol liners because I am terrible with gel liners. I am also terrible at making a cateye but I learned how to do a soft cateye on Youtube and tested it with this pencil. This pencil gives a lot of product by just lightly dabbing it. I usually dab or draw two or three dots on the outer corner of my eye and use a angled brush to wing it out and smudge it. It glides on very smoothly and you can build up the color as well. Really love this eye pencil!
Kristen C.
One of my favorite eyeliners that I continuously buy! They are long lasting, good pigment, and stay put without fading or smearing. They also don't break when your sharpen them so you're never wasting product!
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
I line my water lines with either a beige or a white liner depending on what look I am going for. Since I was just trying out this trend I didn't want to spend a lot. Rimmel has always led me right along with staying in budget. I purchase the beige and white and love the glide. I love the ease of the application and long lasting look.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Other more...
I got the color pure white (07). Worst eye pencil I ever owned. It doesn't show up on my eyelid unless I press really hard. When doing so, splinters from the pencil scratch my eyes. I really wanted a white eyeliner pencil for the inner corners of my eyes, but I will be looking elsewhere.
Alyssa N.
Cokato, MN
This is the only eye pencil I use, have used it for a few years. It lasts all day, & even the next day when I forget to take my makeup off. Some pencils I have used hurt my eye lid and feel like they're scratching me, this one doesn't do that. I love it and highly recommend it.
Rachel S.
Absolutely love this eye liner pencil to make eyes look bigger. The Soft Kohl Kajal is a white color that pops without looking comical for someone with lighter skin. I have blue eyes so it brings out the white around my eyes and they look bigger. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply, small enough to carry with you.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I like this pencil for my waterline. But as a warning, it doesn't stay put all day. And it's not the blackest eye liner. It's affordable (around $5) and you can find it anywhere. It's my back-up pencil when my go-to pencil is not available. I don't think I will buy this again
Erika  T.
On a scale of 1-10 how good is this product? Ten being the best. How long does this eyeliner last? I would like it to last for at least 7 hours for when I go to school for 6 and a half hours. I put my eyeliner not on my waterline or crease but just under my water line and then I smudge it, giving my bottom lashes a darker look. would this eyeliner be good for my case?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
What color do you recommend for DARK blue eyes? I often fear colors and grab black or grey.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Is this waterproof? If not, do they sell a waterproof version. I need to find an eyeliner that I can use on my waterline that isn't going to fade within minutes, since my eyes are pretty watery.
Abbie A.
Which is the best eyeliner pencil? I've been looking for a pencil eyeliner that won't smudge or fade and is long lasting . Especially something that can stay longer on my water line and won't smudge .

Amazon